Reviews for The Chaos Theory
animegafan123 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Im about to cry, implode, or explode (whichever comes first) and I hate life and myself for not reading this chapters earlier... Ugh... I got the story on alerts but, for some weird, assholic reason, I never got the mail with this updates...

So, today, when I decided to check my fanfiction account I couldn't believe my eyes... How do I say this?, I can not help but believe that is in this chapter when Sasuke and Hinata's relationship is shown more clearly...

I mean, (and don't know if you will get me) I feel like in this chapter we explore a more intimate feeling from those two... It feels like it just got more clear their relationship and with each point that was cleared out, a new question surfaced..

I want to know what will happen with Hanabi... How will Sasuke and Hinata's relationship change... What changes will occur in the future.. There are too many questions I have and it leaves me starving for mote.. Thank God I got one more chapter to read, cuz otherwise I think my mind wouldn't have survived, same with my heart.

Anyhow keep up the great work.. Me loves you and your awesome writing skills, and yeah I owe you one so think how you would like me to pay you
Timeofknight chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Hmm This is great! I actually like Sakura a lot more in this fic, and even more with a split personality!
Timeofknight chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
"Who needs Icha Icha?" Proposterous! Everyone needs Icha Icha xD
Andreya Halms chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
i am SERIOUSLY glad kasai is back!
372259 chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
Just saying, by far my FAVOURITE piece of fanfiction I HAVE EVER READ. And I say this in all seriousness, I love your writing style and abililty to connect events and make them seem realistic and plausible. Please continue this fic, I need an update asap or else I think Ill go insane ! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE (please) :) !
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 6/1/2011
Kasai is back? Hanabi killed Ino? wow... that's F***Ed up...

Interesting fanfic. Convoluted but good.
Cat chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
Loved this chapter.
thesametown chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
KASAI'S BACK. This made my day. Since she's a preteen I'm assuming that Sasuke and Hinata had sex earlier? LOL. Anyways I'm uber excited for the next chapter.
donna8157 chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
I don't know what it is about your writing. Maybe it's the way you portray Sasuke or the way you portray Hinata.

As you read the story, you really fall in love with them - they have their own character separate from the manga and I almost wish that the manga had added that more personal touch to these characters. Oh well. That's why we have fanfiction.

The last two chapters were beautiful. I love the Mirai Sasuhina interactions (which shows how their relationship had matured so much) and the younger Sasuhina interaction. They're different, but so distinctly them. I think that's another reason why I love this story. :)

Really looking forward to the next update. (PS - If you have the time after this story, would you possibly consider finishing "The Benefits of Amnesia"? Heheheh...It's really an amazing GaaHina story)
Kia-B chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
Oh holy shizz! Love it!
almostflawless chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
I'm glad Kasai is back.
Anna chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
This chapter seemed shorter than the others, but maybe it was because it was so DARN interesting! I loved it. I loved all the SasuHina moments, the way they work together and appreciate each other. And that Kasai is back and being a bit older just makes things 10000 times more interesting. Your story makes my day every time I read it. The funniest thing is that I didn't even remember Hinata had a sister before I started reading The Chaos Theory. And now I quite loathe little Hanabi. Thanks for sharing with us that incredible story. You are a true mastermind! :)
loyal reader123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
great chapter
Saki-Hime chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Is she really back? Is everything back to how it should be?

I really hope so, please update soon.
sophia666 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
YAY! Kasai's back- even though I don't know what age she is. but I'm betting Hinata and Sasuke will be happy. :) I'm wondering what Mirai Naruto and Sasuke are trying to acheive- they haven't really talked about how they're going to change the future. It seems Hanabi's soul was saved just in time- this MUST change things, right?
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »