Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Saihei chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Great! I'm so happy that you're back... I'm really hoping that the next chapter won't take long _ I re-read the whole story because I really missed your story please please update soon!

(bow) Thank you so much, take care!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha poor Hinata haha but great chapter!And Hinata won against Sasuke!
Irsool chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Well, crap. It's 4:28 a.m., and I go in to work in three and a half hours. Amazing story, it got me completely hooked since the begining. Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to writing! I think you have a great talent, and I hope you keep pursuing it for many, many years :)

I hope to read more from you soon!

-Irs
Irsool chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hey!
I just came back to after a couple of years of not-reading. I had you on Author Alert from back when you published Boys and Girls the first time around (I vividly remember an embarassing PM conversation inquiring about a certain sex-oriented item's meaning), and I must say: even though this is a very different story style, I really like it! I'm at chapter five already and probably will go into the night reading the rest e.e

Anyway, I'm glad to see that such a great author as yourself is still writing here :) I'm looking forward to reading more stuff from you.

Irs
onlyluna chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Haha. Now everyone knows. Lol
Lems chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
you've updated ! finally ! i'm so very happy !
wonderful chapter ! i had to re read the previous one to remeber what was going on XD !
than you for choosing my art as a cover !
oh dear, like usual you're such a tease ! I forgot you were the queen of frustrating cliffhanger XD

love :)
AnnaDax chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
This, as usual, made not only my day, but my entire week.
I adore how amazing your writing style is. The sense of humor you have is extremely fine, making elegant jokes whenever needed and not going too far.
I am actually stunned at how amazing the combination of the seriousness and the fun parts. You are an exquisite writer and I always enjoy every chapter you make. I would request an update soon, but understand how tough scheduling time and having inspiration can be. And if I have to wait more so I can read something as splendid as this one, then so be it, I don't mind. Amazing story, perfect chapter, thank you for sharing.
372259 chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
AHHH! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw that this story had been updated :D And it didn't disappoint! Well-written as always, wonderful work! I love the older Kasaim she's so funny! Though, I have to wonder, was she being serious about the deer thing :S And yah for temari/shikamaru :D although i personally prefer neji with tenten, i suppose lee could work as well (I've actually never seen that pairing before, nor neji/ino). I hope Hinata returns back to 'normal' (or at least, as close as she can get) soon! Brilliant work, pleeeassseee update again ASAP :D
chiolo chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
i really did laugh out loud during this chapter especially the ending! i love how the story id unpredictable but flows so well, this is by far my favourite Sasuhina fanfic!
and when you said all your stories were on haitus until 2013 i was kinda bummed
IM SO HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO UPDATE EARLY!
Marsa The Redeemed chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
hell yea, this chapter was WELL worth the wait. great finish, cant wait to see how mirai sasuke and hinata explain this to everyone
PinkVerdict chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Yet another great chapter. When I saw the notification in my inbox, I honestly squealed from pure excitement. The chapter certainly didn't disappoint; that ending was classic ! I'm fangirling so hard right now! Can't wait for the next :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
OMG. THE LAST PART WAS SOOO EPIC! please update soon!
nuriiko chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
Been waiting for so long! This is an extremely cute situation.
chibi beary chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
yap...so tat confirms it then hah? i'm sure by now, young sasuke and hinata will know that they will be in the relationship, well, at least they all didn't get to see the adult sasuke and hinata in all their glory! :O
happy everyday life chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
I laughed at the part where Naruto was chasing Kiba and Shino, whom were chasing Sasuke, who was chasing Hinata. ;D
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »