Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 6/1/2011
Kasai is back? Hanabi killed Ino? wow... that's F***Ed up...

Interesting fanfic. Convoluted but good.
Cat chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
Loved this chapter.
thesametown chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
KASAI'S BACK. This made my day. Since she's a preteen I'm assuming that Sasuke and Hinata had sex earlier? LOL. Anyways I'm uber excited for the next chapter.
donna8157 chapter 24 . 5/19/2011
I don't know what it is about your writing. Maybe it's the way you portray Sasuke or the way you portray Hinata.

As you read the story, you really fall in love with them - they have their own character separate from the manga and I almost wish that the manga had added that more personal touch to these characters. Oh well. That's why we have fanfiction.

The last two chapters were beautiful. I love the Mirai Sasuhina interactions (which shows how their relationship had matured so much) and the younger Sasuhina interaction. They're different, but so distinctly them. I think that's another reason why I love this story. :)

Really looking forward to the next update. (PS - If you have the time after this story, would you possibly consider finishing "The Benefits of Amnesia"? Heheheh...It's really an amazing GaaHina story)
Kia-B chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
Oh holy shizz! Love it!
almostflawless chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
I'm glad Kasai is back.
Anna chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
This chapter seemed shorter than the others, but maybe it was because it was so DARN interesting! I loved it. I loved all the SasuHina moments, the way they work together and appreciate each other. And that Kasai is back and being a bit older just makes things 10000 times more interesting. Your story makes my day every time I read it. The funniest thing is that I didn't even remember Hinata had a sister before I started reading The Chaos Theory. And now I quite loathe little Hanabi. Thanks for sharing with us that incredible story. You are a true mastermind! :)
loyal reader123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
great chapter
Saki-Hime chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Is she really back? Is everything back to how it should be?

I really hope so, please update soon.
sophia666 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
YAY! Kasai's back- even though I don't know what age she is. but I'm betting Hinata and Sasuke will be happy. :) I'm wondering what Mirai Naruto and Sasuke are trying to acheive- they haven't really talked about how they're going to change the future. It seems Hanabi's soul was saved just in time- this MUST change things, right?
cheh chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
Kasi is alive? but older? that's intereting. But something is still a mystery, does Hanabi still btray the village? how was Kasai conceived this time? What happened to Naruto and Sakura? i can't wait for next chapter.
AlwaysBehind chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
Kasai is back? By the way, thank you for updating so quickly! :] In the previous chapter, Sasuke said that Hanabi's blindness was a strength, so will she be more of a problem with her sight? I'm so wonderfully confused and intrigued with this story.
onlyluna chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
kasai is back. yay for that. thanx for the update. great chapter as usual.
PakiNoor chapter 24 . 5/15/2011

sogai
miraSugoi chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I recently arrived home and checked my email to find two chapter updates from this story. And I knew I had to read them. So I have just read them and it's now nearing 1 A.M.

I was not disappointed. Then again, I cannot even recall a moment where I was with this story.

I didn't think Sasuke would save Hanabi, that he would probably listen to his wife. But he didn't. Which was a surprise to me. And I can't say I'm happy he did or not because, well, I don't know how changing such a big thing will affect them. I'm relieved because maybe she won't follow that wrongful path and yet, maybe she still will and will become even further stronger because she has her eyes. Ah! I had such a great mixed of emotions that it took a while for me to sort out.

I'm not sure whether training ground 3 is a thing that was established in the storyline or if it's just something you created but, it's obvious it has some significance. What it is? I have no idea but I can't wait to find out. Despite Sasuke being my favorite male character, I cannot stand seeing Naruto (who usually is so upbeat) in such a sad state, it just kills me!

I'm so glad that Kasai had come back! She's such a wonderful child but I did not fail to read that she is a preteen now. I even went back to look over where you stated what hr age can possible be. I'm glad she's back but ah, an older one? Never expected that! I wonder how much of her is the same though? She is a preteen so maybe she's a little bit sassy now. Hmm, either way, I'm rambling now! These where two great updates and I cannot wait for the other one! Whether it's an interlude or not, I love both present and past! Great work!
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »