Reviews for The Chaos Theory
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Gwaaaaaaah! D: I sobbed a bit near the end of that. Oh wow. Things are getting real up in here. I can't wait to read the next update. Please, keep up the great work! I love your fanfics. :)
KawaiPanda chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
I am soooo confused. Are we reading three timelines?
I love this story. Great description and conflict. :)
no ceilings chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Hello,

First off, I just want to tell you how much I truly enjoy your story. The time-travel plot is so unique in many ways, and the twists and turns definitely keep me wanting to read more and more. I actually found this story a while ago during summer and added it to my faves; I remember reading it all in one sitting. It took me a good 4 hours to get through everything, but it was completely worth it. You deserve each and every single one of the reviews you receive; this has become one of my favorite SasuHina fics by far, among my top 3. You can only imagine how excited I was when I saw you updated yesterday

On a side note, I see the confusion that everyone seems to address with Kasai having her mother's eyes instead of Sasuke's. I'm a tad confused myself, but I ASSUME what you mean is that the appearance - as in how SOFT it her eyes reflect, like in the cover story image by Lems (where her eyes are a soft BLACK) - is like Hinata's; you didn't state she had the Byakugan or anything of the sort, so I think it's too far-fetched to assume the Kasai in this chapter is different. I noticed that the chapter is another 'Interlude', so I KNOW this is an anecdote from the future of the original time plot where the Mirai character's' future falls apart; so you since originally stated that Kasai had the Sharingan, then she should have the Sharingan here. Correct me if I'm wrong in anything with this assumption, but I just want to clarify and put this out there!

On another side note - I just want to say that I'll be waiting until the next chapter. You're a very talented writer, and you honestly inspire me for my own fic. I'll definitely be seeing this story through the end, and I'm sorry my review is so long. I just wanted to express how I'm truly a fan of such a work, this story is a keeper. :)

xoxo, no ceilings
kur chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
...uhm...i'm quite sure Kasai had sharingan not byakugan so is this another child of them?
FallenRaindrops chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Noooo poor Neji! Poor Ino! Where the hell is Hanabi?! And Kauai! XD

Poor Sasuke is suffering from his father duties. Hinata, you're too funny.
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Please say that juss some random ninja disguise as ino. Ino can't die. Oh! Nice as story!
PinkVerdict chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Another good chapter, but I'm missing socially awkward Hinata and Sasuke! (AKA them at 16). The interludes are good for allowing us to see the dynamics of the Mirai counterparts, but I cannot wait for the plot to kick off again!
Kuzrick chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
nooooooooo inoooo T_T
sumire.syrup chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
Sigh this chapter was really sad. I am actually disheartened at the death of Ino. This is interesting though because this is an interlude right? So this is the past as it was after Hinata had been raped. So what is the past like without Hinatas rape?

Oh I hope for more insight into Sakuras death. I love your NaruSaku.

I have mixed feelings for this chapter mainly cos I love Ino and because idk what to feel for Hanabi. Certainly dont love her but not sure if I hate her or even dislike her. I really love the birth of Kasai. There was so much love there
Djomar chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Poor Neji,that was so sad
Ayamichan34 chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
awwwwww...poor ino
Saki-Hime chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
WHAT? How could she be dead? It was Hanabi or Hanabi's fault, wasn't it? Somehow I knew something like this was gonna happen the moment you said Hanabi was going on a mission with Ino.
Part of the chapter was so cute and then you end with Ino dying *cries*, can't believe it. Please update soon, need to read more. Good chapter.
Kia-B chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
You... are just amazing... keep up the AMAZING work... I just... wow... amazing... just continue *leaves room* *mumbles "amazing" *
shnickers chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Honestly, I really couldn't see Ino together with Neji. At all. They're just one of those crack pairings that baffle me, I suppose. I thought Ino might have gotten lost in the shuffle of the new bouncing baby or the crazy murderess (though it seems the time for that discovery has not yet come... but very soon). But in the end, I was glad you included the little scene at the beginning depicting Ino & Neji's life together because it made their reunion that much more... poignant, I suppose.

As much as I like the present-day action, I'm eager to see just where these interludes lead. It seems time is going by somewhat slowly. This is... four or five years after the Hyuuga incident, right? So that means there are still five more years to account for... Sasuke is oblivious as usual, what with the comment in there about Hanabi not being so bad.

And in the meantime, I did go back a few chapters but sadly could not find the moment where Mirai Sakura met her end... but somehow I can't help but think it's at the hands of Mirai Naruto, which brings together a whole new level of angst and crazy. Guess I'll just have to wait and see... kudos for continuing this story! Gives me a chance to work the old brain machine for fun philosophical things way beyond the scope of my thinking-intensive classes.
arabmorgan chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Oh god so many emotions in this chapter. Kasai's birth and Sasuke's love for her, it was adorable :) but neji finding Ino broke my heart, before that when the scene was described from Hanabi's POV it was just...brutal, but neji's grief is so palpable :'(

Can't wait for the next chapter, this was an amazing one. Although i'm incredibly annoyed at Hanabi now
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »