Reviews for The Chaos Theory
AshlyKagome15 chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
Yay!

Kasai is back.

I am so loving this story right now.

It's the best story I ever read on here.

Thanks for writing this story and good luck working on this story and your other stories.

Hope you have a great day.
Djomar chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
That was really fast update!wow,their daughter is back,but she's older?that means that young Sasuke and Hinata's relationship will progress faster than before?what's happening with Naruto and Sakura?will Hanabi be okay now?she won't start killing comrades like before?does this mean that the story will end soon?
Diablo's Heir chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
oh sugah honey ice tea. past hinata and sasuke got togetehre alot earlier and now kasai is alot older. nice. i love this turn of events. good stuff really good stuff. update soon pwetty pwease
Prose Vanity chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I am glad Kasai is back, but somehow how come you described her as a preteen? Not that I don't like it, but I prefer the adorable Kasai.

What happens? After saving Hanabi I'm thinking something more will happen... I'm still not completely relieved, just like Sasuke. Something's missing.

This is, as always, astounding.

Ash
EmptySh3ll chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Where ever you got this idea from, keep returning to it because this is an intricate plot.
FallenRaindrops chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Ahhhhhh! The suspense!
Cat chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
I cannot wait to for the next chapter.
Saki-Hime chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Yay, you updated, i missed your updates, as always great chapter. Idk but i don't like the idea of saving Hanabi, she doesn't deserve it. Just hope Sasuke's and Hinata's future together will still happen. Update sooon please.
shnickers chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Another amazing chapter. I was hoping you would switch back to the present... err, past? Wait. Future? Yeah. You know what I mean. (Man, stories dealing with multiple timelines simultaneously can be a real drag when it comes to reference...)

Sasuke and Hinata's interaction seemed... better, somehow. You laid out their interaction amid Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata's own speculations about what her actions (in saving her past counterpart from rape) had on their future (err, current?) relationship, which was a nice touch. And not too repetitive, which I was little worried about, seeing the past play out against the present. Especially because we know that when the past changes, the future is also affected. For some reason, I don't think either of them are right-Sasuke thinking Hinata saving herself ruined the development of their relationship, Hinata arguing that it will continue on the same course. Sasuke wasn't touched the same way he was seeing and helping Hinata recover from a traumatic event, and Hinata was strong as a result of avoiding what happened, instead of having to hide behind strength as a barrier to her pain. Yet somehow I feel like the narrative this time around hints at a healthier, stronger relationship. Maybe it's even affecting their future counterparts, as hinted at the end. That's what I took away anyways. So even though they have a connection or attraction regardless, maybe Hinata will begin to love Sasuke not as a result of feeling he was the only one who understood her during a traumatic event.

It was a little hard to read between the lines from the Mirai's interaction at the end, but the fact that they are cooperating gives me hope that maybe Hinata's assertion is a little more right than Sasuke's.

I can't wait to see how f***ed up Hanabi is, or is not. It seems she still has to lose her morality in order for the story to go anywhere plotwise, so I have a feeling that past and future Hinata are going to butt heads more down the road, now that one loves and the other hates (Is it a lack of emotion or hate? I can't remember... Is the absence of love hate or simply indifference? Or did her indifference blossom into hate...? Okay, I'll stop). I can't remember the timeline for when Hanabi makes her sacrifice (aka, the catalyst for The End) to save her life, and since no one was around when it happened and I don't see psychopath!Hanabi revealing this nugget of information to anyone, Sasuke's predicted timeline for saving the world may not be as accurate as he thinks...

And hey, what happened to Mirai Sakura and Mirai Sasuke's kid? Is she still around?

As for speculations on that baby at the end of the previous chapter, I didn't chip in because it was pretty obvious what the general populace was going to say and I didn't feel like saying the same thing over and over. Plus, unless Hinata had another severely premature baby right after that one, I think it's likely that the baby was Kasai, regardless of her white eyes or whatever. I'm sure there's an explanation, like how blondes sometimes grow up with dark hair? (HAHA. This is a prime example of why I don't do science-y things.) We'll just have to see how wrong I am, I suppose.

One last thing: maybe I'm having memory issues, but why is Sasuke so hellbent on saving Hanabi? Is it from their sparse interactions in the past? Is it for Hinata? Has it not fully been revealed yet? I'm not sure if this was completely addressed or not in the interludes. I do remember him showing a familial fondness for her, but I don't think that in itself would be a strong enough catalyst for him to go against all of the others, especially Hinata.
Misha48 chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Waaaahhhh...just when they are about to save Hanabi! Great progress to the story...the plot thickens...please update soon.
Maxium chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
wow... Hanabi is the enemy? Can't be right! Sasuke can own her a** any day! Unless that strange soul event... It is getting very interesting!
LadyDM chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Whoa snap! This story is amazing. I cannot wait, I cannot wait for the next chapter. So awesome. I hope Sasuke sticks to hs guns and kills/saves/does whatever he plans to do to Hanabi. And I hope Kasai exists and that we get to find out what she gave to the man in white. Maybe the Byakugan? It did mention her being born with her mother's eyes. If that was even her.

-Lady DM
Lems chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
!

UPDAAAAAAATE ! lol I'm so happy XD

I'm curious about mirai hinata now. Since she saved her younger self from being rape, how is this going to change her. Will she still remain strong ? will the younger hinata still take on the training regiment and become badass ?

But even if it would be a pity if she became weaker, at least the relationship between her counterpart and younger sasuke would be healthier. (even if i do love the interlude version for the angst and drama)

and I love this chapter ( well you know i love every chapter) but in this you picture a softer sasuke. Since Mirai sasuke has always been describe as distant and cold, you can almost doubt that he loved hinata.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN, I CAN'T WAIT XD
Diablo's Heir chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
good chapter, i like the emotion between mirai sasuke/hinata and their past counterparts
Djomar chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Wow amazing chapter.I'm surprised that Hanabi was in Konoha all Mirai Hinata is right,Hinata and Sasuke are much closer than she was with Mirai Sasuke at the time of incident,I don't understand how he can't see their daughter be returned now?I hope so
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »