Reviews for The Chaos Theory
shnickers chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
Hm, interesting. It doesn't look like Hanabi's trigger is going to be losing her morality after all. What will then be the trigger? I'm guessing it will be related to Sasuke, somehow. I don't know if it will be something as simple as jealousy, but I have a feeling, after noting how she seemed uncomfortable with concluding they were together, and now that her current older sister will be preoccupied, as the chapter's ending foretells... it could be because of Hinata.

Naruto's scene foreshadowed that they hadn't altered events yet. We, as readers, aren't even really sure what happened, other than Hanabi is the perpetrator. Given how apathetic she was, I don't think she would have betrayed Konoha; it had to be some supernatural power she obtained or some crazy plan. I keep looking out for hints as to what else they need to change or stop.

As for training ground 3, I can't really tell if that's significant or even if it gives anything away. Is that the place where Team Seven regularly trained? My memory of details is pretty horrible. On a side note, I really hope you don't kill off Kakashi. I have a feeling it's going to happen, since he keeps poking his nose in. The curious person always goes first, after all... :(

And of course, Kasai. Is a preteen? What is that, like anywhere from 8 to 12? She's got to be around 8 or 9 at the oldest if they're 15 now. (God I hope Hinata doesn't become a Teen Mom.) I kind of miss neurotic, insane-but-clever Kasai. Maybe she'll still have bits of that as her slightly older self?

Anyways, looking forward to the next installment!
LadyDM chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
...Huh. Well there's a twist. It had crossed my mind that Kasai might be aged when she reappeared. I wonder what her eyes are now, and I wonder what exactly Hanabi did in the future that they have to prevent to stop the destruction of the Leaf. Awesome chapter.

-Lady DM
FallenRaindrops chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
Preteen girl you say? Does that mean Kasai is older than she was before? And then that would mean that non-Mirai SasuHina got together earlier than before? Interesting!
stephanie chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
OMG!

Kasai is back!
xLittleMissReality chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
KASAI! Thank God she's back. But what of Inner Sakura? I literally started screaming when I read Kasai was back. Please, please, PLEASE update. I hope it's not an Interlude next time but if you update I shouldn't be ungrateful. Thank you for updating!
xiLynnx chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG. You are freaken amazing. Keep this up and i, as well as your other followers, shall love you forever. 3 Amazing chapter as usual and Kasai's back! Yaaay! (: Can't wait for your next udpate!
Lems chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
omg ! another update ! but what happened ? lol I'm so glad though!

KASAI RETURNED ! and a pre-teen ?... wasn't she like 6 or 7 ? ... did my memories tricked me or they conceived kasai earlier than they should have XD.

oh my...

the mystery is still hanging XD

I LOVE YOU !
921350 chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
awww, Kasai returned! that is sooooo cute aye~
AshlyKagome15 chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
Yay!

Kasai is back.

I am so loving this story right now.

It's the best story I ever read on here.

Thanks for writing this story and good luck working on this story and your other stories.

Hope you have a great day.
Djomar chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
That was really fast update!wow,their daughter is back,but she's older?that means that young Sasuke and Hinata's relationship will progress faster than before?what's happening with Naruto and Sakura?will Hanabi be okay now?she won't start killing comrades like before?does this mean that the story will end soon?
Diablo's Heir chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
oh sugah honey ice tea. past hinata and sasuke got togetehre alot earlier and now kasai is alot older. nice. i love this turn of events. good stuff really good stuff. update soon pwetty pwease
Prose Vanity chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
I am glad Kasai is back, but somehow how come you described her as a preteen? Not that I don't like it, but I prefer the adorable Kasai.

What happens? After saving Hanabi I'm thinking something more will happen... I'm still not completely relieved, just like Sasuke. Something's missing.

This is, as always, astounding.

~Ash
EmptySh3ll chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Where ever you got this idea from, keep returning to it because this is an intricate plot.
FallenRaindrops chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Ahhhhhh! The suspense!
Cat chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
I cannot wait to for the next chapter.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »