Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Username chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
God. When I first read this, when I was thirteen I understood nothing. But rereading it again and actually taking the time to understand and thoroughly read though I understand. I'm in love with it. My heart drops and I'm always left guessing at least every chapter at the amazing quality. I do hope you update soon.
CertifyyedGoon chapter 22 . 5/6/2011
i say, it's been some time since youve updated! i beg of you finish this! or at least tell me how it ends so i can get some closure! XD love the story to pieces
mialuv998 chapter 22 . 4/27/2011
So I'm completely guilty of not keeping up on my reading. I apologize for that. This story has become awesome beyond words. Just coming back to read it reminds why I love your work so much. Its inspiring and moving and unforgettable. If only I had your talent. _
Narutard chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
WOW, Hanabi is one Heartless Girl, I hope Ino's not dead, I want to know more. when will the next chapters be out I wonder
LM22102 chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
Hmm. The [Interlude] has the baby with the mother's eyes? I thought Kasai had the Sharingan unless this past had already been altered.

But holy shit, while I'm reviewing I might as well say .. while reading this in its entirety, and finishing the latest chapter when I'm in bed and tired .. it got me depressed as HELL. Why is that?

Just all their negative emotions, yo. The Mirai women are fscked up, wow. Realistic. Sakura and Hanata. Makes me wonder how genuine and true their men are, how devoted they are.

This is well written btw, let me state. Pace is good, plot is exceptional, characterization pulls you in. You did really good.
Alyssa Lou Dragomir Bartley chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awesome :)
miraSugoi chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
I like Hanabi in this story. Well not because she turns into a killer but the way you created her. I feel bad for her and yet she frightens me all together. Her actions, thoughts, and words feel cold or, um, I'm not good with my words. Great job on this story, I can't wait till it gets back to the main story.
chancharan chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
on Chapter 22:

That was dark. The picture becomes clearer every chapter. I miss Kasai.
wow chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Can't wait!
Candiddify chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Why oh why did Kakashi give Hanabi another chance?

Now I understand why Mirai Hinata despises Hanabi. Hate to say it but they should've never trained Hanabi. Chibi-Hinata was seriously a baka for not putting the seal on Hanabi.

This story better be a happy ending! ;~;
Its A Raquel Thing chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
I would like to know the mystical secret. It is making me pretty mad that i can't update. Oh and also i really like this story. I think it is so cute how they both calm each others nightmares. Please update soon!
TwiliFay chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
What did Hinata offer insted of her eyes? I didnt catuch that part srry can u tell me plz
Achalys chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
Oh. My. God. This is sooo amazing! I have a renewed sense of awe every time I read another one of your chapters! There's just so much to comment on, and so little at the same time! haha

I sort of feel bad for Ino. Hanabi is sooo getting on my nerves. I absolutely looove how you write Sasuke.

Please please please update soon! Have a great day!
MmmmChineseFood chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
WOW this is getting deep. It's so refreshing to see a SasuHina with an actual plot. I'm anxious to see if present day Sasuke can find her! Please update!
shnickers chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
Wow. I haven't read this in a really long time, and apparently I've been missing a lot. Somehow, this story seems to flow a lot better the second time around. It was still confusing, but you did a good job of filling in the gaps, explaining things, and providing the flashbacks for context. And also props on the original concept-even after getting hints of the who the betrayer was, I never expected her to be the sole cause for the destruction, just that maybe her abilities were used by others or that she was deceived somehow.

I have never read a Hanabi like this. Kudos to you for infusing her with so much...apathy. Though she claims to be lacking it, there's enough emotion-the wrong kind-to be appropriately chilling. Now it's easy to see how she went from her self on The Seventh Day to becoming the sole reason for the Mirai's escape back to the past.

It's interesting how you depict her relationships with the men around her. She seems to want something from them, but at the same time allows herself to become disillusioned by them. And the depth of resentment and annoyance she holds towards Hinata is an interesting new way of regarding their relationship-one benefits, one suffers in indirect correlation.

You always do an incredible job with Sasuke. He can be one of the most complex characters to deal with, because you just don't know what he's thinking. But somehow, every interaction he has with the characters around him, and his mental processes all seem to just make sense.

One thing that isn't clear at this point-and I'm pretty positive you want it to remain so-is how exactly the "pale, white man" that Hanabi summoned is related to Naruto's jutsu-can any Hyuuga perform the jutsu? Is Hanabi special? Is the white man just some representation of death and the afterlife, or is there more to him than meets the eye?

I can't wait to see how things progress in the present past (?), now that the past/future has been changed...
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »