Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Diablo's Heir chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
greatness. i read all twenty-one chapters in one sitting and the only word i can describe it as is greatness. excellent story and great use of time-travel. i love how the interludes tell what originally happedned compared to what happens now that they are changing everything. update soon, im curious as to what happens next.
Anna chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
Firstly, I don't have an account here so sorry for just iving a name.

and secondly - YOU ROCK! Seriously! I found about your fanfic through Lems' drawings of your story. She had given a link to "The Chaos Theory", I clicked it and this choice was probably one of the best things that happened to me :D

I am a huge Naruto fan, And Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. Hinata is my most favorite! So you can imagine how happy I was when I found out there was an incredible story about both of them!

And I must say - you are an incredible writer! I am so glad to find a fanfic so greatly written - your English is superb, which makes the whole story 5 times more enjoyable and better then any other fanfic I've read.

And about the story itself - I never gave much thought of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple, it was quite impossible for me. But reading it in your story, i became the hugest SasuHina fan ever! Seriously! The story behind their past, how they fell in love... everything is beyond my words, I just cannot express it! I love how you've shown Sasuke's character - most fanfics spoil the original person of his. But you've kept him with his exact manners, personality and opinion! I've laughed so much - your sense of humor is perfect.

I am trying my best to express how much I love your story, but I don't seem to be able to put it into words. If I could draw, I would draw every scene from your story, it is so inspiring! But I can't so I'm trying my best to give you at least a smile while reading this :)

The Chaos Theory made my life more interesting, as freaky as in sounds :D But seriously, that story just blew my mind - I am so glad I found it!

I wish to you that you keep up with writing, that one day you write a book of your own, because you clearly have imagination that many famous writers would kill to have; I hope you have all the readers in the world and that you'll always have inspiration to write whatever you want! :)

I hope my review wasn't strange or that you could understand it, coz English isn't my first language and I can only hope that it'll get as good as yours :) I'm going to make an account here just so I can favorite all your stuff!

Thank you for sharing your story! :)
Saki-Hime chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
Is Hinata for real? How can she not see what her sister is doing. That girl needs to be taken off missions permanently. Great chapter, update soon.
blackrosevirus chapter 21 . 3/17/2011
Awesome story! I'm having no trouble keeping track of things, I think you've made it rather clear with the alternate events on the time line. I think the people that are confused just need to pay a little more attention.

Keep up the great work!
LadyDM chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Infected face. Ouch.

Okay, let's see if I've got this straight:

Sasuke and Hinata(who are married) and Naruto and Sakura(who are married) and Kasai(who is Hinata and Sasuke's five-year-old daughter) are transproted back in time ten years to prevent the devastating attack on Konoha they've just suffered from happening.

To do so, they must must each sacrifice something to a man in white(implied later to have been a dead man; possibly Naruto's father or Hanabi's mother). Naruto sacrifices his dream, and will not be the seventh Hokage after Kakashi when he returns to his time. Sakura tries to give nothing, but her unborn child is taken from her(which is only seen by Inner Sakura and later told to Naruto). Sasuke sacrifices his blood, and now suffers anemia. Hinata was asked to give up her love for Sasuke, but instead offered her love for Hanabi. Kasai's sacrifice hasn't been revealed, but the fact that she gave something hopefully sets her existence in stone. Hopefully.

The unchanged timeline goes as follows:

-Hiashi is murdered by Cloud ninja.

-Hanabi chases down his murderer for vengeance, Hinata follows

-Hinata is raped. Sasuke can't help her; he can't leave the village borders unless Tsunade dies.

-Tsunade dies, and Sasuke can help Hinata after she's been raped. He convinces her not to kill herself.

-Meanwhile, Hanabi is captured by Cloud ninja. She's not supposed to survive losing her eyes, but makes a deal with a departed spirit she calls Mother: her life for her soul. She grows to be blind, apathetic, and hates Sasuke and Hinata(who at that point loves her).

-Since Tsunade is dead, Kakashi and then Naruto are the Hokages that follow her. There is no trety with the Hidden Cloud Village.

Mirai Naruto and Mirai Sakura have changed the following:

-They've influenced Young Sasuke to be interested in Young Sakura, exchanging Kasai for Kesshi(Sasuke and Sakura's eight-year-old daughter). Inner is pleased, having regained a child for the one lost, but is not. She loves Naruto, not Sasuke.

-They have saved Tsunade. This caused to use his curse seal to break Tsunade's seal so he could help Hinata.

Mirai Sasuke and Mirai Hinata have changed the following:

caused Young Hinata and to know each other prematurely, prior to the rape, and warned about it.

tried to kill Hanabi, but was foiled by and Kesshi, because Hanabi is apparently a pivotal piece in Konoha's destruction.

saved from the rapists, instead of saving or killing Hanabi.

This is a confusing story, and it's kind of hard to keep track of everything. If there's anything important I'm missing in my recap here, please let me know. Also, update soon. Confusing, but intensely fascinating.
Achalys chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Omg thank you Lems for getting you to write more of this! XD haha It's been waaay too long since I've read your work, and it is as amazing as ever. :)

This actually really made me consider what it'd be like to be blind, and I am so thankful that I'm not...

Anyways, please keep working on this again. :) Have a great day!
HinawithLove chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
I am intriqued...update soon please. This is going in my alerts.
ImCutePoison chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Wow I was really sirprised and happy to see you update this story. Hope the next chapter would be out sooner. Wish you inspiration. ]
372259 chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
AMAZING!

Only critique i have is that when you're switching times, maybe under the page break say something like Hinata and Sasuke-Unaltered Universe- when both are 15 (etc) just o make it a little more clear.

other than that it truly is really well written and the plot is very captivating

but... if you don't bring Kasai back I will personally come over there and use my own ninja skills on you :)

just thought you should know ;)
Sue chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
I love your Story, I've read it 2 days straight, casue the first day I was too tired to read it but I was glued to the Story. I hope this story in continued. I wan to know the Ending.
miraSugoi chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This story is simply amazing. I've read all the chapters today and wow, it just gets me at the edge of my seat!

God, you've applied everything so well. This would have to be my favorite Sasuke/Hinata story, ever. I love them. I honestly do hope everything works out for everyone.

I was never a big fan of Naruto/Sakura or Sakura with anyone for that matter but you made your Sakura lovable. She's amazing in this story. I do hope you continue it soon!
Car chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
You have no idea how happy I am to see this updated. Another great chapter.
onlyluna chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
i was shocked to see it updated. wow. great chapter, now we know what the white lights and all those things were. intriguing. keep up the great work
Saki-Hime chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Aww that's so sad but it was so great. Please update soon, love the story.
AlwaysBehind chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
I'm so glad that you're continuing this story. I think I've been checking consistently since last summer to see if you've updated, and I was pleasantly surprised today. Thank you!
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »