Reviews for The Chaos Theory
372259 chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
AMAZING!

Only critique i have is that when you're switching times, maybe under the page break say something like Hinata and Sasuke-Unaltered Universe- when both are 15 (etc) just o make it a little more clear.

other than that it truly is really well written and the plot is very captivating

but... if you don't bring Kasai back I will personally come over there and use my own ninja skills on you :)

just thought you should know ;)
Sue chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
I love your Story, I've read it 2 days straight, casue the first day I was too tired to read it but I was glued to the Story. I hope this story in continued. I wan to know the Ending.
miraSugoi chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This story is simply amazing. I've read all the chapters today and wow, it just gets me at the edge of my seat!

God, you've applied everything so well. This would have to be my favorite Sasuke/Hinata story, ever. I love them. I honestly do hope everything works out for everyone.

I was never a big fan of Naruto/Sakura or Sakura with anyone for that matter but you made your Sakura lovable. She's amazing in this story. I do hope you continue it soon!
Car chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
You have no idea how happy I am to see this updated. Another great chapter.
onlyluna chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
i was shocked to see it updated. wow. great chapter, now we know what the white lights and all those things were. intriguing. keep up the great work
Saki-Hime chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Aww that's so sad but it was so great. Please update soon, love the story.
AlwaysBehind chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
I'm so glad that you're continuing this story. I think I've been checking consistently since last summer to see if you've updated, and I was pleasantly surprised today. Thank you!
Lems chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
OH MY GOD ! I don't know if I should feel guilty or overjoyed . ! I guess I had a mix of both when I've seen the update !

you disclosed a bit of the enigma behind Hanabi treason . Her technique looks like the one Naruto used for the time travel, dah her mother sounds evil lol. But I never thought that she will actually become blind, so was it her that would destroy konoha or she'll just be the key... well i guess even though she lost her soul/compassion and sharpened her senses she still wouldnt be able to take the entire village including sasuke and naruto . hmmm so many mysteries. XD mouarf

And that means that she was with her captors for more than a year then (considering that hinata and sasuke founded her after much time during the previous interlude .). oh well must have taken her some time to go back to konoha, being blind and wounded .

mouarf, anyway loved the chapter as usual :) thank you so much for the update haha. luv

and btw, poor moegi...
FallenRaindrops chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Yay! You updated! Poor Hanabi! Well, at least Hinata was able to save her past self!
FallenRaindrops chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
OMG. I've come across another one of your awesome-filled fics! And I absolutely love it! I've had fun guessing some things right, guessing some things wrong, being pleasantly surprised, and overall enjoying this fic very much! I'd like to see it updated again soon!
Parting2Eyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING SASUHINA FIC I HAVE EVER REAAD! AHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

Reasons i like this:

1. its sasuhina

2. it all makes sense even though it had all the whole timeline paradox thingy

3. Theres was a time in the chapter that got my heart racing

4. i couldnt put the laptop down til i had bags under my eyes!

PLEASE FINISH !
mangagirl18 chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
I must say I like this fic. It's different and quite intrigueing. The pairings are cool, and I find your take on the whole time travel concept quite interresting. The summary for the fic is also pretty cool.

The description of the regulara five year-olds was pretty inaccurate though. Rare is the five-year-old who isn't potty trained and let alone a Ninja fice-year-old.

That said Kasai is simply adorable, and I hope that Nruto and Sakura mangae to gety their son back 'cause they deserve some happinesss and he deserves to live.

Anyway great story and I hope to see an update soon!
pAnda143 chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
! my brain hurts and i want more! you're awesome!
Prose Vanity chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
At a loss for decent words to describe how this story has affected me, and I'm not overreacting. I'm perfectly serious when I say you have written a fic that changed me and my liking for drama writing. I could only wish you continue this fic, and never abandon it ever again.

It wouldn't be fair for me to just say I love this fic, because I feel so much more than that.
Undercoverbarbie chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
please am begging you! update soon like maybe tomoorow or friday/

am so interested in this story maybe even obssed
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »