Reviews for The Chaos Theory
ProjXPsyClone chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
I wonder what happened? And young Sasuke?
ProjXPsyClone chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
So suspenseful!

Awesome awesome awesome!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
I wonder what happened?

This is getting so interesting!

Awesome
ProjXPsyClone chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I wonder what happened? What is young Sasuke up to.

Interesting!

Awesome.
ProjXPsyClone chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
This is absolutely genius if I must say.

Awesome.

It's getting so interesting.

Did Hinata give up her love for Sasuke or something?

And Sakura and Naruto...their unborn child? Sad...
Cursy-Chan chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
omg ... i hope inner mirai sakura didn't... hurrrr i don't wanna spoil it on the new readers t-t

-stfu moment-

oh wait, where did they all go? the mirais -i know it's a flash back but what were they doing during that time?-...i suppose we will know next chp xD

amazing story, honestly ...it's rare to see awesomely written time travel story...and don't worry it's not too confusing, most of my Qs got ato answered as i carried on reading chapter by chapter xD supa great work!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
This is getting so interesting..

I just can't help but wonder what Hinata and Sakura sacrifice...

Awesome!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I wonder what Hinata and Sakura gave up as sacrifices?

Interesting!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hm...Interesting!
cheh chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
That has to be one the most interesting ways to start a relationship. Wow so Neji marries Ino in the future? definitely politics. I wonder if tenten had something with him before, if so i wonder how she felt about it. Im interested whether Sasuke and Hinata will come together in the present time in a completely different way.
JamKa chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
This is a beautifully written story and the future/past theme is working, not confusing at all. Usually I avoid time-travel stories simply because it can get ridiculously confusing, your is understandable and easy to follow and the story line is intriguing. Good Job!

-Jamka
Nemrac Azem chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
first I want to apologize if I don't make any sense in this review because english it's not my natural language... I like your writing style it has a mysterious edge to it making it very interesting and addicting. I like the way Sasuke acts "hard to get" and when he cuts her out and kisses her. I also like the "get a room scene" and the scene where Hinata staddles Sasuke...

"I'm seizing the moment," she whispered back.

"There will be more opportunities to fuck me, Hinata. Many more," he assured her.

She gently grasped his collar. "I want this one."

Great scene XD

I'll be waiting for your next update! GREAT WORK!
Lems chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
AAAH FINALLY ! I was wondering when u were going to update again and i was so scared that u might have been victim of a writing blog or just lost interest in the fic mouarf lol

as usual nice chapter, their relashionship is so out of the ordinary for a sasuhina; hinata being the straightforward one, sakura being actually a lovable character. I like it, and u're amazing for condensing the relashionship development in a chapter only, without it looking rushed. [thanks time gap).

and nejiii x innnnnoooooooooooooooo ! aaaaah i love you! i never thought i would love this story even more then i already did, but mouarf you just bonus me by putting one of the most random crack couple which happens to be one of my fav hahahaha

okay so now here comes hanabi, i just wonder how that little girl is going to be the source of konoha's destruction. well i hve my theories but i wont waist time asking u if i'm right because first, i'm probably not, and secondly you won't answer me anyway...

luv, hope to see more :)

i promise to try to draw a request from you if i have the time, need to wait for summer though hahaha. c ya
onlyluna chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
the breaking point.. interludes are so cool. it explains so many things. wanna have a date on some roof.. lol

thanx for the update
Cottonstarlin chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Wowo!I thought you'd fogotten about this!Whew!About time!XD

This mostly focused on how the two of them got together huh?Poor Hinata..And Sasuke just had to be oh-so hard to get..Anyway..so I guess it's safe to assume that Kasai was conceived in that cabin hm?So Mirai Hinata should be getting her daughter back now right?Awesome!Please update soon!_
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »