Reviews for The Chaos Theory
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
Its all good. Great job!
winterkaguya chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
So, just out of curiosity, which Hinata is this now?

Though I like how she "pounces" on Sasuke, and I'm sure deep down, Sasuke "like" to be ppunced! Hahahhahaa...
ppeach2 chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
I can never for the life of me remem ber if Sasuke is the younger one or if Mirai sasuke is the younger one that always confuses me thats about it though everything else I pretty much understand. I also have a question will Kasai come back and what happened to the Sasusaku child? That also confuses me most of everything else I understand.]
Shadow of Miracles chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
lol I found this chapter humorous and just right down enjoyable. Sasuke and Hinata interaction was cute cuz they're so awkward sometimes which is how I picture their relationship would be (at least at the beginnings). Anyways I'm glad to read an update and I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether its another interlude (which have all been enjoyable) or chapter that continues with the story. Anyways update soon!
Lunetaylina chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
You haven't updated 'Chaos Theory' in a while and I am very worry. I would like you to update...
FeatherBerry chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
This story - so complex, so mysterious. I love it. You've satisfied some of my curiosities but I still have many more.

Please update soon :)
shikina chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wowww...gr8 story...i really luv it!
SecretBox chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
This is wonderful and romantic; dark in all the right places, bright at all the right times. Though progressively I would say the light is being eclipsed - it makes me both fear and highly anticipate your next update, not gonna lie! D

Hee, I just love everything about this story: your writing style, characterization of everyone, & original plotline are just all sorts of marvelous/amazing/fabulous. D Going into the faves fo sho~!
Gentle Kit chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
This fic is really interesting with an original plot and a very interesting execution and writing style. I actually read this fic before you took it down and reposted it, and yes, it was very confusing and vague at many points, but I still enjoyed it. I'm enjoying it even more re-reading it a second time and having the bits of explanation and clarification you put in. I do enjoy a good mystery, but it did get to the point where I couldn't really keep stuff straight and I was uncertain if what I thought I knew was right, if that makes any sense.
Anyway, I'm glad you reposted this, it's nice to read it again and be more clear on what's happening. I hope you continue and update again soon, I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
rulanna chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
I'm addicted to your SasuHina stories ). Thanks for writing!
loveless chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
it has been a long time since i read a good story like this most of the sasuhina stories make Sasuke a proper jerk and Hinata would be too weak or strong, but in your story Hinata has a strong side and weak side.
hinata2027 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
it z great
Shtuff chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Wow. I read A Light in Darkness first, and that one was really good. So I checked your profile and figured this one looked interesting. I read through it all in a matter of hours and I find myself desperately wanting to know how different the seventh day will be. I'm hoping that you'll find the time to update this soon. :D
Sasuhina chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Wow...I was really into this...I was readin the story till 3 in the morning! I realy think this awesome! Plz update as soon as you can! I just luv this story
in your dreams as well chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
heyy nice story but theres not ganna b a keshi in the future right? cuz i really dont want any sausaku child around i hope she desapiers
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »