Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Undercoverbarbie chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
wow this chapter was amazing!
Undercoverbarbie chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
i was really confused on thw who inner sakura part
Undercoverbarbie chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
omg hinata gets raped! thats so horrible!
Undercoverbarbie chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i love this story so much!

your an awesome writter!

love your stories.
crookshies chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
sugoi! its very well written...i love how you make me confuse at times...then curious...then excited..and then before i know it im totally hooked...i like the mysteries..the never ending possibilities...its constantly suprising me...and im loving it! hope you really enjoy writing this as much as i am reading this...looking forward for the next awesome chapter! gambatte!
lilkyonkyon chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
Oh my God, I don't even know where to begin! This story is so well-planned, and I love how you've written it as well. To me, the characters are spot-on, even with the (ever so slight) alterations you've made, such as Sakura's split personality. I'm pretty much jealous that I couldn't think of a story so brilliant! I hope you continue to write, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! (Ps. I'm pretty new to SasuHina... but this story has me convinced that they're canon, haha.)
paperskirts chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
Whew, okay, collecting my thoughts before I begin rambling and gushing nonsense.

I have read your other stories, but I think you really have outdone yourself with this story. Time travel is inherently messy and complex, but you have done a beautiful job with this. You seemed concerned that the reader would be confused by the plot, but I'm completely honest when I say that I understood everything that went on. Sure, I didn't know why events happened or what they were going to lead to, but that's where the joy of reading comes from.

The complexity and thought you put into your story reels my mind. You have an intricate web of events where the presence of the Mirais lead to changes in the past which lead changes to Mirais. That pattern by itself is nothing special, but the way you use it to to create obstacles and to create emotional pain among the characters is almost worship-worthy. The system you created is unique, insanity that makes sense. Most stories lack either a pop-factor or the logic to make their pop-factor believable. Your story was both eccentrically interesting and well-reasoned and you might be a genius to be able to create a story that has both.

The characters are so human and tangible that it almost hurts to read the pain they have to go through. Things they do with the best intentions backfire on them in the most terrible way like how Hinata giving up her love for Hanabi essentially lead to the failure of the mission. Even things they do carelessly can lead to terrible outcomes like how the spar between Mirai Sakura and Naruto eventually led to Kasai's disappearance. It's a terrifying realization and an amazing show of the butterfly effect in motion. I can't even imagine the kind of thought that you had to put into this story to keep it all straight in your head.

Your hints were very subtle and well-placed. Enough emphasis that the reader took note of them but not enough to think they may be pivotal to your story. For example, the whole paradox revolving around Tsunade. Naruto tells Tsunade of her death beforehand out of a very human reaction to save a loved one, and the reader thinks, "Oh that was smart. It would be better if she didn't die." Ironically, it's because she didn't die that Sasuke couldn't save Hanabi. As I read it, I thought it was sheer brilliance how you had set it up.

I really admire this story, and I firmly believe that this story has the potential to be the Holy Grail of Sasuhina fanfiction. I'm devastated that you won't be completing it, but if you wish to move on from fanfiction that is entirely your choice. I'm happy that I at least got to read this much. Thank you for a wonderful story, and thank you for all the hours of enjoyment that I gleaned from your stories.
ihatewritersblck101 chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Wow I'm so glad you're continuing this story ..since you totally gave up on others *cough* Light. But no worries haha. I really like how this story is turning out. I was confused at first, then I started to understand it, ..but now I'm just confused again :( I really love the romance in the interlude chapters but I'm confused about when they occur and all that and how things will change since Hinata never got raped. I'm excited to see you tie it all together. Good luck, time travel stories can get messy!
Virivie chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Oh goddd. So much dramaaa. Update soon xD
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hehe, this is highly entertaining!
lady sweet pink chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
love it XD! I'm a little scared because it’s hard to predict what will happened to them O_o I miss Kasai T.T soon :D
lady sweet pink chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
OH MY GOSH! Hinata! Sasuke save her T.T and kill them! I really LoVe this story XD
lady sweet pink chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
yes! guess are correct :D
Cottonstarlin chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
*sigh* ok..I give up trying to understand this thing..hopefully..I'll get it soon enough..This one's gonna be a pretty long fic rite..;o Pls update soon!
Mabel chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
I'm going to say it, and I don't care who the hell disagrees:

Take as long as you need. Because whatever you're doing in that time, it makes for magic. Cheesy I know, but there's no better way to describe the effect that your writing has. You're very right to say that no one can write like you. It conveys so much in a relatively concise form, which I can appreciate. Keep doing what you do, because what you do is some pretty kick-ass stuff.
1,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »