Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Lems chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
WHAT ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME !

noh... sasusaku dont even dare to go that way, i have a surge to break every bones of young sasuke's body! argh ! make him see the real hinata ! the real strong hinata !

and kasai ! she was just too cute ! damn young hinata as well ! what the hell !

ARGH ! im so frustrated
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Oh my god. No! Fix this, now. Please.

Naturally, I'm a wee bit confused. So Hinata was raped? Or by avoiding it, she messed up the future completely? And she isn't with Sasuke now because she declared that she hated him because she thought he was his rapist? Just trying to make sure I've made sense of this.

Wow. I'm literally salivating for an update now. Please?
FullStop chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Kasai disappeared and a new child pop out? 0.o woah...speaking of weid happenings. Don't tell me that child belongs to Sasuke and Sakura? Gosh...its all turning out to be a real mystery, you really got that one down. Thanks for the long chap!
Beauty . M i s c h i e v o u s chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
F*ck, this is interesting. Intense, too.

Just what is everyone planning? Are they all going to get along? Was the little girl Naruto and Sakura going to kill Kasai? Why is SASUKE interested in making babies? 0_o

This is great. Honestly. I'm addicted. :3

love xx

Jayme

aka

( Beauty . )
Ethel chapter 11 . 3/11/2010
More so than any other element, you simply nail the characterization every time. I've said it before, but TCT's appeal lies in the writing itsself. It allows room for irony (and hi-lariousness) without cheapening the story, and works well with both plot and character development. That's rare, as most writers forgo one for the either. As complex as the plot is, it only adds to the character portrayals by giving motive to their behaviors. They all have separate motivators, goals, personalities, and somehow you manage to expand on all of them.

All of this makes me sound pretty damn pretentious, but what can I say? Your writing does unlawful things, I tell ya. I eagerly await an update, but please feel free to take your time. I swear, reading this is like crack.

And I like it.
Ethel chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I must say, I am immensely pleased that you uploaded this again. Reading through it again, I can appreciate how much you put into developing the plot. And to anyone who says this story is too confusing, I say bollucks! That's what makes it beautiful, and even if I don't understand everything I can really appreciate it as a fine piece of reading. You keep doing what you do, because it is amazing. And I'm too much of a crock-pot to pick up on the fact about Kasai, but I'm not complaining!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
Awesome chapter...kinda getting...idk...anxious about what's to come next. I'm really worrying about Hinata -_-
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
I really, really love this fic. It always ends up leaving me thinking about it. I have a whole host of questions that I want to ask, but I suppose I ought to just be patient and find out in time...

The imagery in this fic is fantanstic, though- that scene with Naruto and Sakura on the roof was downright chilling.

sophia666 chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
incredibly interesting. especially because Sakura, Naruto and Hinata don't seem to be too concerned with saving younger Hinata. though I'm still not sure whether Sakura is in control or Inner Sakura. and older Sasuke is confusing- but at least I understand that he couldn't let himself go without trying to warn her because he hates seeing Hinata hurt like that. I loved seeing Naruto's POV, it was a little heartbreaking- that he can't really help Sakura, though he wants to. The scene with Sakura and Sasuke- Sasuke seems to have a different mission, and Sakura and Naruto seem to think some girl needs to die. Who?

You really showed how the stress is getting to Sasuke, and I loved seeing Hinata comfort him for a change. and younger Hinata, you showed her so well trying to find a way out, and crawling in with Hanabi- that was touching. great chapter.
cheh chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Damn you managed to make me curious but confused. So are Naruto and Sakura trying to kill hinata or Kasai? is that it? and i have an idea who might rape Hinata but i think your trying to fool us into thinking it ugh! update soon, great chapter.
Netto Zero chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Another awesome chapter! I kinda get confused but then I reread it and I get it. Update asap k?
iwantrice chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Wow very interesting... i was a little confused with sakura and naruto but i guess i will trully get it when i read more of the upcoming chapters. Anyway this was very interesting and it has got me thinking. Keep writing cant wait to read more!
onlyluna chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
all the suspense is killing me. the plot is getting thicker and more interesting. can't wait to find out what happens in a week. thanx for the update
Lems chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
okay, i still dont understand why sakura cut her hair. I mean in the previous chapter it seems like the fact that sasuke revealed the future to young hinata made those things happen... but WHy WHY ! this story is killing me. and well i was pretty shock of naruto display of ... beasty-ness lol... that was really disgusting...

and who sakura wanted to kill ? herself ? lol probably not, hm hinata ? hope no ... Ino ? hm...nah... damn i need answer... like every single time i finish reading a chapter...

oh and DAMN I DONT WANT HINATA TO BE RAPED ! PLEASE DONT !

PLEASE DONT... nouo !
Oombala chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
Chaos theory indeed. I am enthralled in this world you have woven, the intricate meanings and hidden messages have eluded me so far and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapters.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »