Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Lems chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
AAAH FINALLY ! I was wondering when u were going to update again and i was so scared that u might have been victim of a writing blog or just lost interest in the fic mouarf lol

as usual nice chapter, their relashionship is so out of the ordinary for a sasuhina; hinata being the straightforward one, sakura being actually a lovable character. I like it, and u're amazing for condensing the relashionship development in a chapter only, without it looking rushed. [thanks time gap).

and nejiii x innnnnoooooooooooooooo ! aaaaah i love you! i never thought i would love this story even more then i already did, but mouarf you just bonus me by putting one of the most random crack couple which happens to be one of my fav hahahaha

okay so now here comes hanabi, i just wonder how that little girl is going to be the source of konoha's destruction. well i hve my theories but i wont waist time asking u if i'm right because first, i'm probably not, and secondly you won't answer me anyway...

luv, hope to see more :)

i promise to try to draw a request from you if i have the time, need to wait for summer though hahaha. c ya
onlyluna chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
the breaking point.. interludes are so cool. it explains so many things. wanna have a date on some roof.. lol

thanx for the update
Cottonstarlin chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Wowo!I thought you'd fogotten about this!Whew!About time!XD

This mostly focused on how the two of them got together huh?Poor Hinata..And Sasuke just had to be oh-so hard to get..Anyway..so I guess it's safe to assume that Kasai was conceived in that cabin hm?So Mirai Hinata should be getting her daughter back now right?Awesome!Please update soon!_
Kia-B chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Lovin' this story more and more.
DAngel7 chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Oh, you updated - Im so happy! ]

Too bad that this scenario wont happen again because I think it was the perfect way things to happen.. but Im intrigued how they are going to get together now (considering the changes). The chapter was great! Not confusing at all. I cant believe that Sasuke initiated the kiss and Hinata - the sex (considering her trauma).

I love that you show how things happened before (the past)- that make things more interesting because of the contrast with how things are going to happen between them now. I really hope that soon Ill see what happen now at that 6 night. You cut it of at the most interesting part - Sasuke overcoming Tsunades seal.

Wish you free time, inspiration for soon to be another chapter of this story (or another of yours). The one you still havent updated is "The Benefits of Amnesia". ]

Wish you luck.

Hugs and many thanks for this chapter! ]
Jitchoo chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
yes... bullwinkle.

It seems to be that I love and comment on most of your stories... which is why I actaully try to occasionally try to make them somewhat of worth. But i'm just going to warn you that this is nowhere near it.

Just another useless comment you'll get... but eh? You're going to have to put up with me no matter what. :P

it feels as if I've missed a chapter, or have completely forgotten the recent events of your chapters. I'm somewhat confused, but making it through... slowly remembering.

So is Kasai made yet? *lol.. that's the child's name right? XD*

rofl. i mean, it was a pretty sexy scene, even though it just showed one piece of dialogue.

And their relationship started off... nice.

it was not melodramatic nor was it too mushy. It just seemed to flow without giving too much detail (not that I felt that I needed it)

Ugh. sucky comment. Can't think of anything else.

Please update soon 3

ps. You know I love your GaaHina story right? :D

*lol... im such an opportunist!*
Juvia Loxar chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
I knew there was something I've been missing all month, a sasuhina fix! and nobody could quite sate my craving quite like you.

excellent writing as usual, the character developments are as interesting and fresh as ever.

"Contrary to popular belief, their eyes never once met across that crowded room." - i like the storytelling feel to it, almost as if recounting a love story everybody has quite misunderstood (i should have gotten the cue from 'interlude' being the title, hehe) and yet will never sound the same again (because of the time-traveling involved). can i say brilliant?

and the nejiino was a surprise. never thought of this pairing, but heck, if an author does it so it makes sense (quite tastefully on your part i may add), then i am all for crack pairings. :)

the fangirl in me squealed with the sasuhina interaction. they went from angst to flirtation (i like their version of flirting!), and it was very witty on how you took their relationship further (quite hard to accomplish, i think, because most authors would seem to rush them..i don't know how you do it, you're like, just wow).

amazing dialogue, from her injury to their kiss and their first time (to this part, winkwink). adding naruto in to the mix was hilarious, haha. definitely a new way to explore the 'get a room' line. the last few lines of that section...so hot!

finally, i like how the ending of this chapter ties in with hinata's list of things, which according to sasuke, are 'reasons for [her] not to kill herself'. now that she's ticked off number 1 (getting with sasuke!), i am more than interested to see how the number 2 thing on her list will play out.

as always i cannot absolutely wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work.
Lunetaylina chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
AWESOME! UPDATE!
Shtuff chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
You've got me torn in two about this. Part of me wants to skip the whole thing with the Mirai people and get back to the past. But then I start reading and I like reading about the Mirai lives and how things were *supposed* to go. And I know that all this is very important in showing how screwed up the past is getting.

I guess it comes down to no matter what you post next, I'll read it and I'll love it. D

Oh, and I was able to draw my own conclusions about Sasuke's behavior rather easily. You implied just the right amount in just the right places. But if you ever feel you need to spell it out again in the future, that'll be fine, too. I'm not terribly picky. )

Until next time!

~Shtuff
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
Its all good. Great job!
winterkaguya chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
So, just out of curiosity, which Hinata is this now?

Though I like how she "pounces" on Sasuke, and I'm sure deep down, Sasuke "like" to be ppunced! Hahahhahaa...
ppeach2 chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
I can never for the life of me remem ber if Sasuke is the younger one or if Mirai sasuke is the younger one that always confuses me thats about it though everything else I pretty much understand. I also have a question will Kasai come back and what happened to the Sasusaku child? That also confuses me most of everything else I understand.]
Shadow of Miracles chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
lol I found this chapter humorous and just right down enjoyable. Sasuke and Hinata interaction was cute cuz they're so awkward sometimes which is how I picture their relationship would be (at least at the beginnings). Anyways I'm glad to read an update and I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether its another interlude (which have all been enjoyable) or chapter that continues with the story. Anyways update soon!
Lunetaylina chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
You haven't updated 'Chaos Theory' in a while and I am very worry. I would like you to update...
FeatherBerry chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
This story - so complex, so mysterious. I love it. You've satisfied some of my curiosities but I still have many more.

Please update soon :)