Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Hinakunoichi chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
great chap

and i think what kasai gave up was her age so that's why she's young and things seem slightly off making her so young.

that would also explain why she has the sharingan.
ppeach2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Coll awesome thought I was confused towards the end but thats just probably my slowness but still I will stick to this story I really like it catches my attention so yeah and even if it seems to get me more confused as the story progresses I will still read it I'll get it eventually. )
Netto Zero chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
damn...this is rele interesting! i luv all ur stories and im especially loving this 1! -KF
Busumeushi chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
WOA! too much drama TT i cant wait U.U pleasse update soon T.T
cheh chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Future Sasuke is not going to be happy, but i guess i understand why young Hinata was persuaded into letting young sasuke be with kasai. Hinata should also talk to her future self! Oh man that sounds so sad that Naruto's unborn child had to be sacrificed, but what the hell? killing an innocent girl? i don't like the sound of that.
imatwilightfan chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
can't seem to remember what happens next after this. kasai makes things even more interesting.
Zetsuke chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Update moar. Do et.
Letter to Miss chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely amazing! I love the love, sacrifice, and desperation that shines in this story. Keep on writing!
SandmanCircus chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
cool! can't wait to hear more about mirai hinata!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
My oh my...what a chapter! Great job!
Lems chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
HOHOHO, thanks for the update. so sasuke figured it out ? he knows who sill be his future wife ! gah i want to know what's gonna happen, update
KellyYeoh chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
wow wow wow!
harley944 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
good job
ppeach2 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Just a guess but I think it might have to do with the fact that she knows how Genjutsu works she was teammates with Sasuke so she should have experiance.
The Disease chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
i love this story i love this story i love this story!

I'm going to read the rest!

You are a genious, my friend.
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »