Reviews for The Chaos Theory
sophia666 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
wow. talk about drama. I loved the humour and the simpleness of seeing youngHinata and youngSasuke and Kasai together. they're not worrying about battle plans and agendas, though the irony of Sasuke's plan cracked me up. and Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata are all pretty messed up- like what Sakura unknowingly sacrificed, and I don't see how Kasai could have been what started the battles. still love seeing older Hinata and Sasuke as a married couple. great chapter. please update soon.
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
This is my favorite of your stories. It's just so intriguing- and the character interactions, as usual, are impeccable. I love love love how you make Sasuke tease. It totally awakens my inner fangirl and helps me forget what a prick he is in the actual series. (Though, I suppose he's a prick here too, just in a strangely attractive way). Also, this is one of the few instances where I actually like an OC. Kasai is too cute an clever not to like. :D
Shadow of Miracles chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
and the suspense thickens...
KellyYeoh chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
"Nara Shikamaru hated children. It was a well-known fact. Why he had been assigned academy duty was beyond him.

The five-year-old allegedly "gifted" children cried, and drooled, and slept through his lessons. And none of them were potty-trained! He'd changed so many dirty diapers that morning, he was beginning to smell like one.

Snapping his lesson plan closed and hastily shoving a few lolly-pops into his vest, the chunnin shuffled out of the classroom, more than slightly aware of the figures lurking outside the window.

But he didn't care. He really hated children."

i thought babies are the one who aren't potty-trained. Children know how to go to the toilet.
ppeach2 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Well it's good I don't know what's was happening towards the end but I'll find out anyways some way or another right? You'll say it somewhere. )
Hinakunoichi chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
wait? what? how?

wat happened with the hyuuga and wats with kasai and colors
Sky Rose Zero chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Very interesting indeed. Again, update asap and update undercover too ok? _ -KF
Lems chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
hey. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? what the hyuuga did to hinata ?

i dont know why i keep asking would-not-be-answer-questions like those in my review... most certainly out of habit...

but well, awesome chapter, lots of sasuhina, a bit of shikamaru, and damn please update again soon XD
Hinakunoichi chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
great chap

and i think what kasai gave up was her age so that's why she's young and things seem slightly off making her so young.

that would also explain why she has the sharingan.
ppeach2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Coll awesome thought I was confused towards the end but thats just probably my slowness but still I will stick to this story I really like it catches my attention so yeah and even if it seems to get me more confused as the story progresses I will still read it I'll get it eventually. )
Sky Rose Zero chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
damn...this is rele interesting! i luv all ur stories and im especially loving this 1! -KF
Busumeushi chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
WOA! too much drama TT i cant wait U.U pleasse update soon T.T
cheh chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Future Sasuke is not going to be happy, but i guess i understand why young Hinata was persuaded into letting young sasuke be with kasai. Hinata should also talk to her future self! Oh man that sounds so sad that Naruto's unborn child had to be sacrificed, but what the hell? killing an innocent girl? i don't like the sound of that.
imatwilightfan chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
can't seem to remember what happens next after this. kasai makes things even more interesting.
Zetsuke chapter 5 . 1/18/2010