Reviews for The Chaos Theory
Lems chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
ARGH! okay question time : did sasuke saw kesshi or not yet ?

and and and while it be someone from kumo who will rape hinata then kidnap her to study her future baby ? then sasuke would come to the rescue and yeah, here goes kasai's part.

so hinata gave away her love for her sister so she can kill her ?

and so it was hanabi that sakura tried to kill ?

and why is sasuke protecting hanabi? ( i know that you cant answer that but i will still try)

so kumo is going to destroy konoha with hyuuga clones ?

damn i want the answers !
cheh chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Mmhmm i get it now, something important revolves around Hanabi, omg she is the villian of everything. But why is Sasuke preventing this? It seems this all starts with her. Looks like even though Sasuke is pursuing Sakura he still can not figure out why he is attracted to Hinata, he is making a big mistake. He shouldn't make his decisions based on what he thinks the future involves, now he is messing his own desired future. However him pursuing Sakura might help Hinata's hatred for him dissapear eh? I think the multiple personalities from sakura a result of the technique she is learning. I wonder why Kiba is so concerned with sasuke and hinata being together.
Likes to Smile chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Oh wow, I don't know what to say about this story...but I love it anyways! It's very different from what I'm usually reading, and I'm so happy I gave it a try! I cannot wait to read more

...this story makes one think...what would happen if we DID invent time travel, and also which other characters that we aren't hearing about are having their lives changed drastically?
nanouchan chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
I am relieved that Kasai will return. She is so charming!Finally Sasuke re-acts! He has doubts!

Good chapter.
FullStop chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
i like the biting part! Sasuke should really open his eyes to see that he's not even really responding to Sakura and that he's more interested in Hinata whether he knows or not. The whole story is kind of complicated but the mystery makes me keep reading to find out what its all about~ Keep writing and i like the 2 chaps thing!
imatwilightfan chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
i noticed you added a few details or maybe i don't remember this chapter well enough but anyways, the days are closing in and i'd hate for sakura to end up with sasuke..i feel for hinata because of the situation she is in, both mirai and young..i can't wait for the chapter of the seventh day, not that i want hinata to be raped but i really find the line that sasuke said striking and awe inspiring 'if you die, i die. tell me when you're ready' the complexity of the story line keeps me intrigued with the flow of the story..keep up the good work! i'll be looking forward to the new chapter.
onlyluna chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
hanabi's the key? m guessing the clouds will attack, rape hinata and kill tsunade.. well.. just my idle thinking. thank god sasuke's back on track,... hinata should b brave enough .. thanx for the update
sophia666 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
great chapter. I'm glad to know that Kasai will be back... because we all fell in love with her first, and I just can't see Sasuke and Sakura ending up together, despite their strengh at fighting, because they don't really have an attraction.

and the uncertainty of all the characters was shown really well. as for Hanabi... I'm getting an idea for how she's involved. I LOVED the kiss Hinata gave Sasuke in the woods- it was a spur-of-the-moment, I almost killed you sort of setting, but those two do have great sexual chemistry. and I loved the awkwardness after they almost kissed.

Tsunade was awesome when she reacted to their request... though it may backfire on her. and I loved younger Sakura's 'get out' at the end, I usually prefer reading her character when she isn't all over Sasuke.
fire19 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
im...confused? /

was it sasuke or not? /
iwantrice chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
a little confusing... but of course very interesting... cant read the next chapter!... i wonder who the old woman at the end is... hehe lol.
Carmen chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Por Dios... ┬┐que paso? What happened? I read the story before, but you've changed some things, making it even more interesting, addicting even, but at the same time confusing. Will Kasai return? What event in the present made the future change so drastically? How will mirai Naruto and mirai Sakura react? What will mirai Sasuke and mirai Hinata do?

I just want to say congratulation on your great story! Working with time traveling in stories is very complicated and confusing, only great writers can get it right. The plot is very original, asi que mis respetos! (sorry I don't know how to say it in english). I can't wait for your next update, you are on my favorites and on my alerts!

I apologize for grammar and spelling mistakes. Continua, estare esperando la siguiente actualizacion de esta interesante historia.
A Robbed Heart chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Ohmygoodness I am so angry at you right now. I don't know you, I love your work, but I was literally spasming at this chapter! I don't mean to sound rude and like I have a right to say this, but please update as soon as you can. This story is absolutely addicting!
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i liked it...
HinaSasuLuverForever chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Oh My Gosh You Have To Update This! I Love This Story!
winterkaguya chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Very interesting development...so, is Kasai ever going to come back? And I wonder which mistake did they make, I guess because of how much they wanted to change some deaths, they did not realised how much an impact it would be even if a single spar could change things, ne?

Nice one...so, mirai Hinata managed to kill all her rapists or what? And I guess she's going to blame young Sasuke for all that has happened, huh? And what about Naruto? I think things are getting confusing to them.

So, how about the bad guys? The villains in the story? What was the plot all about?

Update soon!