Reviews for Adam's Rib Revisted
Bralker Stalker chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
its strange reading this chapter after the tragic loss of Henry 'Harry' Morgan. R.I.P -H
Bralker Stalker chapter 28 . 1/4/2012
why they gotta die D: ! Love the trapper/margaret pairing. Always found myself more attracted to Trapper 'types' and the sex scene was done brilliantly. And you did Elvis justice, even more so and chapter 4 was fabulous, don't doubt your ability. -H
phaorah chapter 28 . 4/17/2010
Wow, totally unexpected as someone already said what made that girl flip out and do all that? Definately been an awesome story; any chance of a follow up or a one shot mystery or something? Good way to end it with the song, tragic in the end but still a great story. Keep up all the aesome writing.
The people's Sgt chapter 28 . 4/12/2010
Talk about surprise ending. What made Marcy flip out and drive a car through Adam's ribs?
GetOnTheIce chapter 28 . 4/12/2010
I love how you ended this story - though it is tragic.

Good work!
samanddianefan10 chapter 28 . 4/10/2010
im guessing this is the end...what a way to go... love the story! Can't wait for more whatever you do
GetOnTheIce chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
Alan Alda got over Polio ... I hope Becky will, too! Please!
samanddianefan10 chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
aw...I hope she's okay...very good chapter though sad
The people's Sgt chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
Once Again Louise is a Bitch.
GetOnTheIce chapter 26 . 4/6/2010
Well - to answer your question: you did hot ;)

Olease don't mind the next thing I am writing as criticism. But I always wonder in stories or film, that people get married, go to their room and then they seperate - one after the other going to the bathroom, even taking a shower - and what for? To have sex (and get sweaty) afterwards? If they are so hot for eacht other, why don't they just get undressed and do it .. I mean - do you understand? I am not saying, that I dislike what you wrote, but I never understand it .. ..
samanddianefan10 chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
truly awesome chapter- more please :)
The people's Sgt chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
The second half was very hot! I had to use my imagination for the part about the jar of lubricant and i was surprised that Margaret was so "talented". Gives new meaning to the name "hot Lips". Ha Ha.
The people's Sgt chapter 25 . 4/2/2010
A romance between Lorraine Blake and Hawkeye Pierce? Interesting development. Anymore doctors from MASH coming into the story?
samanddianefan10 chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
Lovely chapter. I'm glad they got married.
samanddianefan10 chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
I've never read a story where Trapper and Margaret get married...love it!