Reviews for So This Is Love
Susannah Wilde chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I really love this story. It's a bit refreshing to read Draco as the inexperienced one who's saving himself for the right person. And the Epilogue was great to read (of course Draco wants more, Harry!). Great job!
Diddleymaz chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
True love
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Bahahaha, I LOVE your Blaise! xD Nice job here.
Asagi Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is good :D I love Blaise's character here, esp. his 'Thanks, racist.' comment
DeanneGray chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Very cute :) and very well written.
lilz54 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Gotta love Draco! Really enjoyed reading this.
Luzitania chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Well, that was really cute. Loved it.
Smokes chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Truly excellent story...it was so much fun! Thanks for sharing!
Arcus Pluvius chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
This was really sweet. Harry and Draco are the best! They go so well together! :)
Nenne chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Very sweet and fluffy!
Good Luck chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Very Good Story! You did a great job. Nice Touch with the epilogue. Keep writing like this!
Jane-Lily chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Oh, how cute. Thanks for sharing.
Lola Bunny No. 1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Aw it was awesome and warm and lovely and ... *swoons* Great story! I absolutely loved Draco's approach to this whole One True Love thing. And Harry was such a sweetheart about it too! Keep up the fabolous work!:D
neverenuff chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
E! What a darling, darling story! Oh how I loved Draco and Harry in this! Draco is so bloody adorable I wana squish him, I love his innocence and his belief in a One True Love and also his apparent self-honesty, in that he concedes there can only be ONE bitch in the relationship and that, well, it's obviously gonna be him! LOLZ! And Harry is just so fantastic, except I did very much want to smack him when he was teasing Draco after rescuing him, but he made up for it in spades the next day. Awesome epilogue, Awesome Story of Great Awesomeness! *hugs*
RocklifeDude chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Bahahaha! This was great. Draco is hilarious. Along with everyone else now that I think of it. I'm glad Harry and Draco hit it off so well after taking the time to get to know each other. This story left me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling! I love it!

Happy New Year!