Reviews for Aliens: Evolution
thalaivar chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
very nice peace. for such a popular monster, there aren't very many science-fiction-esque exploration of the alien. This portrayal is pretty interesting. The speculations on the drone phase, staying true to the fearless demeanor of the aliens and showing the alien to be a thinking but primitive species. It does not fear the 'technologically advanced' humans and the predators.

The piece about the swarm was interesting too! Hopefully we'll get to hear more on that. Tries to explain the alien morphology designed on a whim by gieger, if i am right.

I read another piece about the aliens which suggested powerful long-range telepathic communications between its members. Speculation about its sensorium would also be great. How does it 'see' without eyes.. etc.

Where are the sacs that produce its copius saliva? How do they produce their characteristic black resin out of which they build such elaborate caves which serve as excellent camouflage for them? is the resin just hardened saliva, etc.? Well, as yoda might say, careful one must be when speculating about imaginary creatures but its a bit of fun isnt't it
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like the different perspectives you have here, very nice :D
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Dear shewhoguards:

Probably as good a justification of that particular monster as we're ever likely to find. I commend you.

Sincerely,