Reviews for The Power of the Wolf
FlooCauldron27739 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I HAVE LITERALLY READ LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES AND I LOVE THEM! PLEASE UPDATE DEVILISH!
Tay.Potter chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story!
Tay
Aisha04 chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Interesting storyline
UniQuorn333 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
Wait, Dumbledore still has his Horcrux, doesn't he? Evil, evil man. I never liked him anyway.
I was looking for your sequel, and I couldn't find it:( I really love this story, it's been my favourite so far*.*
Please continue, UniQuorn.
inarastarte chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It's always a pleasure to read something new and interesting. Congratulations, your take on the whole idea is wonderful.
smudge914 chapter 41 . 10/26/2012
Wonderful story. Very good use of the time travel concept. And finally...Dumbledore got it is the end for all of his meddling!
NomNomNom529 chapter 42 . 9/27/2012
This fanfiction was amazing. Thanks for sharing you writing talents on the Internet!
SiLVeor chapter 42 . 8/18/2012
Can't wait for this to be updated!
Please update soon!
1ori ann chapter 41 . 8/3/2012
Great story. Some of my thoughts:
1. Room of requirement cannot produce food. However, as this is your world, I guess it can.
2. My thoughts on the proper Lady Malfoy: unless they annulled the marriage or deemed her dead, would the second marriage be void? I am getting to detailed. Again it is your world. Who knows monogamy may not be a factor.
1ori ann chapter 40 . 8/3/2012
I am guessing the resurrection is only for blood brothers.
1ori ann chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I forgot to comment on the Wedding chapter. It will be the same for this chapter... What, no link to a photo of the dress? I have loved that you included links (that still work). I have an imagination, but I like to see what you saw, when describing the item.
1ori ann chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Oh, when will the double cross occur? I am waiting for the bottom to drop. I don't want it to, but I know it will.

I am loving the home life so far.
1ori ann chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Now I have to re-read chapter 2, to see about Bellatrix.
1ori ann chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Oh no. With good comes bad.
1ori ann chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Yeah, the link you noted still worked. Since I, usually, only read completed stories, sometimes the links are no longer available. Nice dress. I pictured it a little more form-fitted.