Reviews for The Power of the Wolf
Destiny chapter 16 . 9/17
Ok I generally don't like Bellatrix but she is like actually the ultimate Lucimione/Lumione fangirl and I'm just gonna say it; your version of Bella is kind of starting to look like my spirit animal
Dolly chapter 16 . 9/16
Bellatrix "Ulitimate
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 44 . 6/2
This book is so good, not bothering to read sequel because I don't want to ruin a perfectly amazing book such as this!
Guest 18 chapter 6 . 6/1
You should be an author. No matter where you are, quit your job and change the names and you would be a BILLIONAIRE! Introduce me to J.K. Rowling please!
Someone chapter 37 . 6/1
Oh.
My.
God.

MY HEART.

Beautifully written; I am loving this.
Woot chapter 36 . 6/1
Loving this!
Alytiger chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Why did none of the Marauders ask why Peter was untrustworthy?
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Hehe, Daphne is putting up with none of your avoidance shit Granger.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I love the concept and the story line but the writing is a bit choppy and some parts don't exactly fit all the time. But overall amqzing story, sometimes a bit cliche though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
So out of character. Can't continue.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/6/2016
Please write this! Loved The Power of the Wolf!
lilacwaffles chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
wow
lilacwaffles chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
I wonder if aberaxs was there
Dark Star Song chapter 41 . 11/28/2015
You broke Malfoy family tradition! They are named after either stars or constellations (I forgot which), but that's beside the point!
YOU BROKE TRADITION!
Dark Star Song chapter 40 . 11/28/2015
She seems a bit...over-powerful being able to heal and bring back to life member's of her pack. It's understandable, and overlookable, but I figured you may want to know.
And the happily ever after, nobody hurt ending, or near ending is a bit too perfect. That may change in the four remaining chapters, though.