Reviews for The Power of the Wolf
Lucyole chapter 41 . 7/12
that was/is an amazing, interesting, exciting, romantic, sweet, funny and dramatic
story really great i love it the couples are sweet and cool too
really good work here. *cookies for you*
I pity Hermione she gets to see all of the people who either died , was a traitor or is alone it's sad
Annie1002,92:8,71,21
Voldemort is cruel I say we all go and see him and kill him
Annie1002,92:8,71,21
Last one my name is Annie1002,92:8,71,21 for the last review as Guest
It always makes me smile when Draco tries to push anyway Pansy and she's still trying to cling on to him and whatever she does all the time
bluestorm28 chapter 42 . 4/6
i love this story and cant wait to read the next story!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 41 . 1/28
Wow. Instant favorite
Guest chapter 43 . 12/20/2014
I love your story but next time mAke sure that voldemort joins hermione's pack and severus with her too
TashaRose chapter 41 . 8/26/2014
Amazing story idea. I had wondered how you were going to reconcile what had happened in the future while "Hermione was growing up", and I think you did a great job. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
make hermione go back to where draco was born
FlooCauldron27739 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I HAVE LITERALLY READ LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES AND I LOVE THEM! PLEASE UPDATE DEVILISH!
Tay.Potter chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story!
Tay
Aisha04 chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Interesting storyline
UniQuorn333 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
Wait, Dumbledore still has his Horcrux, doesn't he? Evil, evil man. I never liked him anyway.
I was looking for your sequel, and I couldn't find it:( I really love this story, it's been my favourite so far*.*
Please continue, UniQuorn.
inarastarte chapter 41 . 1/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It's always a pleasure to read something new and interesting. Congratulations, your take on the whole idea is wonderful.