Reviews for People like us
Bedward2922 chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Amazing story. Love it so much
Elle Whitecap chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
This chapter is difficult to read because you seem to be taking an omniscient POV, but repeating each person’s thought one right after another. I think it would be better to choose a POV and wrote from there. Wish I could read on, but I can’t.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2020
And this is where I’m out ... I will never understand why everything is pretext for punishment..every aspect of her life and not only when they are not playing ...
sweet5serendipity chapter 21 . 7/13/2020
Saying that I'm glad he's not gay. that's a homophobic statement. please do not say such things. It promotes the already homophobic culture. You may not have meant it to be homophobic, but it is.
divyvicki chapter 81 . 2/29/2020
Glad to have finished. Thanks for writing. Hope u finish the sequel
divyvicki chapter 80 . 2/29/2020
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 79 . 2/28/2020
Love the way u handled the actress!
divyvicki chapter 76 . 1/28/2020
Short? I didn’t think it was ever going to end!
divyvicki chapter 75 . 1/15/2020
I really loved reading “ Hope Springs” but am having a hard time getting through this. I just don’t like the BDSM parts of it.
divyvicki chapter 73 . 12/17/2019
What did Aro call about? Did anything happen with the picture that the Pappz took of the red head?
lizhobbs1974 chapter 58 . 12/6/2019
I'm I find Carlisle & Esme frigging funny doing BSM I remember reading this before & cracking up seems like ALL THE CULLEN MEN R DOMS
divyvicki chapter 68 . 10/26/2019
This chapter was much too long!
samy940 chapter 81 . 10/14/2019
Oh my God!
Yours story is amazing and beautiful
I started in French by milk40 and I finish by the translator of Google because I can't wait to read more
See you soon for the other stories

Sorry if my English is bad
divyvicki chapter 65 . 10/1/2019
Glad thing seem to be working!
divyvicki chapter 64 . 9/25/2019
I thought it was Renée that was trying to kill him when u first mentioned a woman.
3,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »