Reviews for People like us
LiLi82 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
brilliant yet again
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
awesome chapter cant wait for more xx
christylou chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Are you kidding me? Her worst fear- being left! What now?
jdshannon117 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Edward needs to get a grip. If I were Bella I would leave his a** and never go back, ( and I love me some Edward). He was totally irrational...has he not ever heard of EAR BUDS!. He was so good during the move, and then this. What was he thinking. As for the out take...Carlise and Esme definitly. Thanks for the update.
auroraboralis chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Good Grief! That boy needs to calm down! I'm glad she took off, he needs a dose of reality ~ she chooses to be there, she chooses to allow him in her life. I'm feeling pissy about him now! LOL!
ksm chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Jesus H. Christ! They are both idiots at times! It's times like this that I feel like they should throw in the towel on the whole D/s situation and just adopt a freaky-kinky lifestyle. He's insecure, she's headstrong...hey! Maybe they should switch! Yeah, that could be interesting! Anyway, for an outtake, my vote is for Esme and Carlisle. I would like to see that!

Kat
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Gives Edward a piercing "What the hell were you thinking?" stare. With three sons and ten nephews I'm pretty good at it. Lots of practice. Edward needs to fix this. Now. I'm not sure what got into him but that just wasn't cool. He lost it. He'd better do some big time ass kissing. Love this story. As always!
cheermom13 chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
finally caught up with all the chapters. cant wait for the next
leo balthazaar chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
good
pillow912 chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
great chapters
hawkeye1958 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Interesting storyline,keep on writing
CCF701 chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
I loved it. You are very talented. I can't wait until next week. Thank you.
Kat chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
Great update (: I loved that Edward is doing whats best for Bella, despite what he truly wants. Garrett and Kate were adorable! Keep up the good work
meg0407 chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
apartmrnt fiasco next yay i think edwards going to flip out when he sees it poor bella cause she aint gonna take that
DodgerMcClure chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
May be better but may not be either once he sees her apartment. Great work on the chapter.
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 .. Last Next »