Reviews for People like us
IvoryAdulation chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Dude, just when I thought this story was good you pull something like this...and totally make it better! I loved seeing Jasper and Bella together and I loved how you showed Edward fucking up. We've seen Bella fuck up plenty and now It's Edward's turn. Edward is going to eating some pretty fucking big humble pie. Loved the lemons as always...we are a couple of whores aren't we :)
meg0407 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
oh edward he pulled a big no no damn love this story cant wait for more
cheermom13 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
loved it
DodgerMcClure chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
She loves you you idiot! Great work:)
LissLove chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
oh man... he messed up a little... looking forward to a new update!
angelinaleigh98 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
I just Love this story update soon thank you! :)
Lori94 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
What in the world was Edward thinking! He's a real idiot!
LiLi82 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
brilliant yet again
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
awesome chapter cant wait for more xx
christylou chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Are you kidding me? Her worst fear- being left! What now?
jdshannon117 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Edward needs to get a grip. If I were Bella I would leave his a** and never go back, ( and I love me some Edward). He was totally irrational...has he not ever heard of EAR BUDS!. He was so good during the move, and then this. What was he thinking. As for the out take...Carlise and Esme definitly. Thanks for the update.
auroraboralis chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Good Grief! That boy needs to calm down! I'm glad she took off, he needs a dose of reality ~ she chooses to be there, she chooses to allow him in her life. I'm feeling pissy about him now! LOL!
ksm chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Jesus H. Christ! They are both idiots at times! It's times like this that I feel like they should throw in the towel on the whole D/s situation and just adopt a freaky-kinky lifestyle. He's insecure, she's headstrong...hey! Maybe they should switch! Yeah, that could be interesting! Anyway, for an outtake, my vote is for Esme and Carlisle. I would like to see that!

Kat
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Gives Edward a piercing "What the hell were you thinking?" stare. With three sons and ten nephews I'm pretty good at it. Lots of practice. Edward needs to fix this. Now. I'm not sure what got into him but that just wasn't cool. He lost it. He'd better do some big time ass kissing. Love this story. As always!
cheermom13 chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
finally caught up with all the chapters. cant wait for the next
3,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 235 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 .. Last Next »