Reviews for The Five Ways In Which Eugenides Visited The Queen
RydenStewart chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hahaha! Sneaking into his own wife's bedroom - how like Gen
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
For Number 4, Poor Gen...But at least it all worked out in the end, and somehow a love was made from it! If that ain't irony, then nothing in this Universe is.

Excellent story, very intriguing yet fluff-filled.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love, love, love this! Excellent!
weiwei96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love all five ways :) This made me happy, you've perfectly captured their relationship, this is such a beautiful piece and it's being favourited right now!
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 1 . 8/25/2011

this makes me happy _
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
AWWWWW. So sweet!:3
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
A very touching and well thought out one-shot.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
so cute. I love Gen.
smeagolnioniel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awwww. I feel all ecstatic now and I'm smiling. :D Is ecstatic the wrong word? Nah. This is the kind of writing that makes me favourite a story and review it at the same time. *blissful sigh* it's delectable. I could eat it. P
Thobbit chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That's all so sweet... and so Gen.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This brought both tears and a smile to my face. You deserve great praise. I've read your other stories and I love your Attolia. This fic was a perfect microcosm of Gen and Irene's relationship, and of Gen himself. First a layer of wit and teasing, that protects a longing for home. After that a staunch obstinacy, betrayed sometimes by a crippling fear. And finally love, always love, for Attolia and for freedom. I love this story.
the shattered star chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This fic was... Perfect. Look, I'm adding it to my favourites! ;) No really though, perfect Irene, perfect Eugenides... I have nothing more to say. Bisous the shattered star
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Amazing and fantastic story. It's very true to the books and the characters.
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was very sweet :]

I liked it sooo much, it was very easy and entertaining to read. Great job!
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Absolutely beautiful and moving. You captured these two the way it's hinted at in the book