Reviews for Right Here
Reid chapter 40 . 8/14
I wish this series could go on and on and on. Thank you for writing it.
Reid chapter 13 . 8/13
This. This is some serious magic.
A common place is the New Forest, Devon - Wiltshire :)
Sam chapter 40 . 7/14
Please continue the story..it was absolutely amazing and to be so honest with you I don't want it to end ..I don't think any of the readers wants it to end cause it was so brilliant ...amazingly brilliant in every way.
Kat chapter 28 . 7/4
no worries i cried reading it
Kat chapter 13 . 7/4
I literally woke up and started reading and its flag day
Kat chapter 8 . 7/3
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH THIS STORY IT'S LIKE 11:00. But let me just say- best Romione fic EVER!
Olivia chapter 40 . 7/2
AHHHHH! I loved this! But I can't stand how it ended I'd love it if you added their weddings and hermiones pregnancy
Some people would like you to give a bit more explaining on what they were doing because some people won't understand what you mean.
Anna chapter 28 . 4/9

This actually made me think of my own loved ones and what is the thing I have said to them when we spoke last time. They are well and alive, thank God, but it still gave me foor for thought. My brother and his wife had their second daughter one week ago and I'll get be her godmother. I haven't seen her yet as they live quite far, so this made me emotional. And it was not corny at all.

Have a nice day!
Greetings all the way from Finland :)
SammySwan2298 chapter 40 . 2/22
aw I just stumbled on this story and I have to say i was sucked right in from the start! I loved every chapter and you are so talented! please write another story!
RachelMalfoyGeller chapter 25 . 1/28
We are too similar. You're a potterhead and a Romione shipper you love Friends. Oh god please tell me you also ship Ross and Rachel
I know this story was written years ago but i have just stumbled upon it now and honestly, have been reading it straight through for about a week. You're a very talented writer and i hope you've stayed at it. There aren't alot of authors who can really capture JKRs characters so well and so true to how, in my head anyways, they would be going forward in life. Just wanted to thank you for the enjoyment you gave me from reading this story!
-n
tamitaxxmedina chapter 3 . 1/6
I love this
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Is this Hermione supposed to look like the movie Hermione, or the book Hermione?
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »