Reviews for Right Here
Antonia chapter 14 . 8/14
Hey there, I don't know if you still read these reviews, but here it goes. I'm not even half way through but it's 3 in the morning and I can't stop reading. First off, I think you can actually write, which isn't something most people can do, even in fanfiction. Second of all, I love how you are really thorough and try to keep everything within canon, I appreciate that. Last but not least, I'm a sucker for fluff, even though other people might find it cheesy, I think you also manage to make it really believable. The part with the locket was specially moving, I think you captured the essence of Ron's fears. Oh well, you wrote this 5 years ago, so I can't expect you to get this, but still; Keep writing, stay awesome!
I know this is really picky but I'm Australian am it would be winter in Australia! You know Southern Hemisphere and all that. And depending on where they are living it could be really really cold. I live near the coast down south in Victoria and it can get fcking freezing!
iCanGrammar chapter 40 . 6/17
I'm so disappointed that its over! Can you do another one? Like their life with all the kids and stuff? Cranky pregnant hermione, awkwardly mature Ron... Their kids growing up together... PLEASE I LOVE UR WRITING
Please write more! fully enjoyed the 40 chapters. I need to read the wedding :)
holly1492 chapter 40 . 4/9
I just re-read your story and enjoyed it so much. Many thanks!
emajank chapter 36 . 2/20
I was planing to write a review after I finish the whole story, but I jus couldn't wait anymore.
This story is honestly AMAZING.
The best I have read so far and I'm so sad I didn't get to ir earlyer ( only 5 years after it's finished).
You are an amazing writer .sure that I'll be reading all of your stories after I finish this one.
PS this is honestly so good, that I can't put my for 2 days and nights now. xo
Awesome love it
Emma chapter 40 . 2/11
Woow I'm crying right now! I love it!
What? What? What? Why do you stop there and leave me hanging!?
That was worthy of some famous philosophical person. Maybe a writer like C. S. Lewis or J. R. R. Tolkien. That was superb.
Emma chapter 21 . 1/29
It is prefect!
ermososoosososososoos
moozga chapter 40 . 1/15
Thank you very much for this story! I think it was amazing, and true - which i think is the most important factor for me personally, becouse i think that J. Rowling created complete and beautiful charackters, and you've grasped them fully. I was moved, when I read about Ginny and Harry breaking up (which totally could've happen, if things went how you described them - they're both such hot headed!), when Ron proposed, and when Hermione and Ron were slowly, but steady getting to know how to love each other. Once again, thank you for your story!

If i've written something not understandeble, forgive me - english is not my native language ;-).
meghansoccer17 chapter 13 . 1/8
If I have one complaint it's that there isn't enough action and/or big overarching issues... The problems the characters face are quite small and last a short period of time... The romance stuff is great but it can't stand alone
Romione4ever chapter 3 . 1/3
Hey. I just wanted to say how beautiful and touching this chapter was. I cried and smiled and cried a little bit more and smiled again. I like this story very much. It's all so sad. I mean Fred is dead and Tonks and Lupin and ... It was a really great idea what you did at the funeral with the fireworks! Like I said I cried and laughed at the same time. Great story!
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »