Reviews for Right Here
everlawk chapter 40 . 1/12
Hello! I'm so glad to say that after 7 years I found your story and read it thinking it was one of J.K Rowling's. Congratulations, you really made me cry, I had the best moments reading this fanfic and thank you for that. I am brazilian, and as I know english (thank God), I could read it just as fine as I read in portuguese. This story will be forever in my Romione heart, and I really don't know if you will se this comment, but I wish, because you deserve it. Please, if you saw, let me know! My twitter is everlawk, and I'll recommend this story for every person of this world. Bloody hell, I wrote a lot hahaha :) A big kiss to you and an wonderful year.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/4/2016
Just discovered your story for the first time. I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you for taking the time to write this. :)
DgLove15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Love this
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Now wait just a minute i haven't finished reading chapter 6 but this is bothering me and it seems you made a mistake. George was the one dating Angelina NOT Fred so why is Katie and George having conversation in his bed...IM SO CONFUSED...amazing story so far though :)
MademoiselleEtincelle chapter 40 . 8/30/2016
Hello ! I didn't leave a review for the last 39 chapters, but I can assure you that I read ALL of the chapters ! It was amazing ! I was so glad to find such a good story COMPLETE ! It's rare nowadays... ;-)
Anyway, I really loved that story, it was well written and coherent, it was about Ron and Hermione... It was perfect !
I liked the fact that it was written with poetry, it was nice to read ! :-)
Also, when I was reading the 39th chapter, which was about three minutes ago, I was listening to "Forever Young" and it fit this chapter so perfectly that there are no words to describe it. It was really amazing ! I was sad to see them so... Grown up... Really I was sad. But I was happy to see them still together, after all they have been through !
I really liked the part when Ron made his proposal to Hermione, it was so sweet, so perfect... Him who is so uncomfortable with words, it was really nice to see him saying all these things, it really felt like it was coming from the heart, which I suppose was ! :-)
Even though I didn't leave any review for the last 39 chapters, I really found them incredible, you really are an amazing author. Sometimes you reminded me of John Green.
Unfortunately, I don't know any spell to make this review last forever, even though I don't know any spell at all
( ;-( ), but believe me, if I could, I would put this spell !
I hope you will write more multi-chap stories like that, because it is really nice to read well written stories.
As I'm ending this review, I would like to ask you a question : Could you please make a sequel about this story ? Maybe not a multi-chap one, but a one shot about Hermione pregnancies, or they journey through parenthood ? It would be really nice, and I think A LOT of people here would LOVE to read one about that. But I'm not forcing you at all, if you don't want, it's totally okay, though totally sad ;-)
Excuse me for any mistakes that I could have made, I'm French and I don't entirely speak English.
Anyway, I hope to read more from you and wish you good luck !
Bye :-)
Reid chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
I wish this series could go on and on and on. Thank you for writing it.
Reid chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
This. This is some serious magic.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2016
A common place is the New Forest, Devon - Wiltshire :)
Sam chapter 40 . 7/14/2016
Please continue the story..it was absolutely amazing and to be so honest with you I don't want it to end ..I don't think any of the readers wants it to end cause it was so brilliant ...amazingly brilliant in every way.
Kat chapter 28 . 7/4/2016
no worries i cried reading it
Kat chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
I literally woke up and started reading and its flag day
Kat chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH THIS STORY IT'S LIKE 11:00. But let me just say- best Romione fic EVER!
Olivia chapter 40 . 7/2/2016
AHHHHH! I loved this! But I can't stand how it ended I'd love it if you added their weddings and hermiones pregnancy
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
Some people would like you to give a bit more explaining on what they were doing because some people won't understand what you mean.
Anna chapter 28 . 4/9/2016

This actually made me think of my own loved ones and what is the thing I have said to them when we spoke last time. They are well and alive, thank God, but it still gave me foor for thought. My brother and his wife had their second daughter one week ago and I'll get be her godmother. I haven't seen her yet as they live quite far, so this made me emotional. And it was not corny at all.

Have a nice day!
Greetings all the way from Finland :)
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »