Reviews for Escape
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I really like your writing style. And on paper, a crossover between It & ANOES is a great idea. Only one problem with where this is going. Fred Krueger didn't get burned to death until maybe 1968 at the absolute earliest. The Losers Club defeated Pennywise in 1960 (in the movie,it was 1958 in the book). That means Fred Krueger is still in Springwood, alive and well, abducting and killing the kids of Elm Street in the waking world, in Springwood Ohio, not Derry Main.
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
A crossover between It and Elm Street. Its like perfect.
Smoove chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This chapter was very thrilling i like it !
Alex chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Don't just leave us hanging! please!
Alex chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, finally I know kinda what the dream world is like. Poor Tina, what a creep. The girls, and the random goat in the movies always weirded me out. It must be the goat's hooves and the girls singing... eww Good job though!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
“I mentioned it to Eds... he looked at me like I was a loony.”

“You are a loony.”

“Yeah, but-“

I loved the interaction between Richie and Bev. It was cute. :3
Berry's Ambitions chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
All of the Losers were very in-character. Bravo! :) Not only that, I like how you fleshed out the jumprope girls instead of making them mindless zombies like the movies do. XD
Berry's Ambitions chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Uh-oh! Hope Krueger leaves the kids alone. *gets idea* Hold on... hmm... what if Freddy attempted to turn Beverly into a jumprope girl too?
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Tina didn't seem too disturbed at all. :) I like where this is going.
TheFabulousHeather chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, those poor girls. I've always wondered what they might have gone through, right after Freddy killed someone in their nightmares. And, if he didn't have any luck, he would become enraged, and take his anger out on the poor souls. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!