Reviews for The Loving Sort
Transfan 440 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
I really like these please continue especially with wheeljack and Ratchet I would love to see more drab lea or even another story about them together.
VKMP chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Perfect love top prowl, crazy sensitive doorwings, and both pxj and rxwj pairings.
a delighted reader chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This *was* waaay too short, yes, but also super sweet, as you promised. I loved it! :-D That sneaky Wheeljack, he better watch out, because I have a feeling Ratchet is good at payback too.

Off to read more, and I dare to hope you might add more to this again sometime?
NightlyOwl103 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
GAWD THAT WAS HAWT! /
Blip-chan chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
DOORWINGS! XD

Quite enjoyable. Thanks for updating!
WolvesFire77 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
m...love Jazz/Prowl smexin.

I especialy love how You started it. Prowler disicplinin' (spelling? 0-o) the twins. But I especialy laughed so hard when Side's was like "Well it depends, will YOU be doing the punishing?" I laughed so hard at that!

But I really liked how Jazz got Prowler out there. It's both sneaky and creative. But what really got going was when Prowler turned around and Jazz just attacked him. Now that was nice.

And yes, doorwings are a little too sensitive. Especialy Prowler's.

I know I'm totaly off with what I'm saying but all I'm trying to say it it was great Prowler/Jazz smexin'. Personaly I like Prowler on "bottom" but I still liked this.

Also, as a little side note...your author's note at the bottom about the Doorwings made me laugh so hard that my stomach still hurts. Still I read it again and I still laugh. It's just a great sentence. It's also a great factory for bunnies.

Uh-oh.

If you make a bunny bite me I'm gonna blame you! XD

Oh and you were right, it was quick. Though it was still great. Keep up the good work!

That's the power of Doorwings baby! (I love this sentence!)

oh no...plot bunny! Run!
WolvesFire77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love this!

It made me laugh right off the bat!

With 'Jack tapping Ratchet Chevron, now that was great.

But 'Jack SLAPPING Ratch' to wake him up? Now that's Priceless.

And him shoving Ratchet off the berth. Yeah that was just pure genious.

Now, I've gotta say, the part where Ratchet realizes that it's barely 3:14 in the fraggin' morning, now that's gotta be the best part of this!

Either way it was a great laugh and I loved it! Thumbs-up to a great job!

Also, you were right. It was a cute little fluff bit.
AutobotV chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
HOT! Loved that hot action scene!
Dragon Queen88 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
doorwings (always) rape of some sort

very good i can't wait for the next chapter
AutobotV chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
WooT! Hot bondage action with my favourite pairing! NICE! That sex scene was hot! Nice to see that idea put to good use...maybe I should write a quick Wheeljack and Ratchet oneshot...BRAVO!
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Aww, I love reading Ratchet and Wheeljack pairings; love it lots and lots and lots. Thanks!
AutobotV chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw...Wheeljack must of been playing around with the Twins or something! Love it!