Reviews for Wicked Angel
KassandraScarlett chapter 23 . 4/24/2017
Oh man! Amazing story! I especially love the way Edward realizes his mistake in torturing Mike, when Bella rejects him. But, seriously, what happened at the end? Did they die? If so, why are Rose and Jasper smirking? Or if they're alive, then how?
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
It's been quite a while since I last read this.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
sounds like fun to me not the killing but the story just wanted to be clear lol
beethebeak chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
Personally I would have quoted Build God, Then We'll Talk by Panic! At the Disco but great music taste
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
this so good i don't think they died i think it was made to looked like they died cause you could see Jasper and Roselie smriking as they left
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
OMG! I dont know if i should hate you or love you! I was crying ACTUALY crying like crazy and suddenly you end it like that!? WTF! And all I can think is... I LOVE IT! You are bloody brilliant people!
EAZ4739618 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Their love making was beautiful, one of the best I have read in a really long time! love this story!
Saint Katrina chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
I really love this story and because I loved it so much It could not end this way and found some loopholes and now I have some theories or proof that Bella and Edward are most definitely not dead.

Exhibit A: Edward's pov didn't provide in any specific detail or very strong evidence that Bella (or him) did in fact die. It doesn't mean that when you go limp you're dead. It could just mean you were tired or something. Nor saying you could accept your death but not your partner's.

Exhibit B: Edward is too bloody smart, to which Alice referred to in prologue. Edward can pretty much save the both of them in a blink of an eye.

Exhibit C: Edward couldn't tell the future. He can't say exactly if it was really his last smile or breath. For all of our luck (including B and e), 911 (or Jasper and Rosalie) could have arrived, therefore saving Our dear Edward and Bella. And Alice. (Though Jasper and Roalie would have been much more reasonable, because if this was 911 their secret could either be in the news or Alice would probably already know)

Exhibit D: Chapter 23(or could be referred to as the Epilogue of this story) has amazing and solid evidence that there is something that Rosalie and Jasper was acting strange shining a little light that they could be just playing a part in Bella and Edward's favor and could be driving Alice to them or something.

Exhibit E: If Edward was really dead, shouldn't Emmett or someone be ready to punch her or something? But then again words can be more powerful than actions.

Exhibit F: they are to pretty to die.

Now if anyone is thinking about Alice's gift on Exhibit C and D, it is possible that her gift doesn't always work or always works 24/7 and besides the future is very subjective, therefore the future is bever set on stone.

If you have anything against my theories or just want B and E dead, It's your freaking problem. These are just my opinions and just wanted to share them for comfort to those who didn't want them both to die. Thanks.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 6/2/2015
NOOOOOO! Did they get away? I need to know!

Great story. Loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
OMG that was awesome.
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
Whaou ! What a great story. I loved it and couldn't stop reading... So intense, great plot and characters. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing
YJ22 chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
I love this story, and it's ending...I hope you write a sequel!
kvgamble chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Just found this and absolutely loved it. I hope they went in to witness protection and I hope you decide to write a sequel.
Sparkle and Flowers chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
That was so sweet and sad. I feel really sad that they died but at least they are with each other. You write really good stories.
twilightrules17 chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
I loved your story but it did make me cry at the end but I still loved it
3,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »