Reviews for Wicked Angel
sue1zide chapter 4 . 5/9
I don't understand why he seems to be low man on the totem pole when he has so many skills and is the main component of them making money.
Wouldn't him doing poison research in public be kind of obvious if that's how Bella dies?
MadMooey18 chapter 3 . 5/9
I have a feeling he may not kill Bella but kill Mike and Lauren instead. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but I don’t know about this Edward right now.
Tan chapter 23 . 5/7
Lol that ending. Nice.
Tan chapter 8 . 5/7
How you made me think worse of Bella than Edward is extraordinary. Truly. Edward is a piece of shit but he and everyone else knows that. Bella is a piece of shit too but nobody seems to notice that. Makes me hate her more.
underthesea97 chapter 23 . 5/3
Man, I read this story years ago, I believe it was the first ever good fanfic I had ever read. I remember crying so bloody much at the end, so sad that Bella and Edward had died. I only just reread the final chapter, and that last bit? I don't believe they died. Seemed like they faked the whole thing. Wish I knew this years ago lol. Top 5 fanfics I have ever read, this one will always stick with me.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2018
Damnwtf
Twilighted Nimi chapter 23 . 9/13/2018
I'm pretty sure they didn't die because if they did then it would be downright cruel and we can't do that to our fav characters :-D Awesome story by the way! Thanks for sharing :-)
KassandraScarlett chapter 23 . 4/24/2017
Oh man! Amazing story! I especially love the way Edward realizes his mistake in torturing Mike, when Bella rejects him. But, seriously, what happened at the end? Did they die? If so, why are Rose and Jasper smirking? Or if they're alive, then how?
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
It's been quite a while since I last read this.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
sounds like fun to me not the killing but the story just wanted to be clear lol
beethebeak chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
Personally I would have quoted Build God, Then We'll Talk by Panic! At the Disco but great music taste
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
this so good i don't think they died i think it was made to looked like they died cause you could see Jasper and Roselie smriking as they left
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
OMG! I dont know if i should hate you or love you! I was crying ACTUALY crying like crazy and suddenly you end it like that!? WTF! And all I can think is... I LOVE IT! You are bloody brilliant people!
EAZ4739618 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Their love making was beautiful, one of the best I have read in a really long time! love this story!
Saint Katrina chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
I really love this story and because I loved it so much It could not end this way and found some loopholes and now I have some theories or proof that Bella and Edward are most definitely not dead.

Exhibit A: Edward's pov didn't provide in any specific detail or very strong evidence that Bella (or him) did in fact die. It doesn't mean that when you go limp you're dead. It could just mean you were tired or something. Nor saying you could accept your death but not your partner's.

Exhibit B: Edward is too bloody smart, to which Alice referred to in prologue. Edward can pretty much save the both of them in a blink of an eye.

Exhibit C: Edward couldn't tell the future. He can't say exactly if it was really his last smile or breath. For all of our luck (including B and e), 911 (or Jasper and Rosalie) could have arrived, therefore saving Our dear Edward and Bella. And Alice. (Though Jasper and Roalie would have been much more reasonable, because if this was 911 their secret could either be in the news or Alice would probably already know)

Exhibit D: Chapter 23(or could be referred to as the Epilogue of this story) has amazing and solid evidence that there is something that Rosalie and Jasper was acting strange shining a little light that they could be just playing a part in Bella and Edward's favor and could be driving Alice to them or something.

Exhibit E: If Edward was really dead, shouldn't Emmett or someone be ready to punch her or something? But then again words can be more powerful than actions.

Exhibit F: they are to pretty to die.

Now if anyone is thinking about Alice's gift on Exhibit C and D, it is possible that her gift doesn't always work or always works 24/7 and besides the future is very subjective, therefore the future is bever set on stone.

If you have anything against my theories or just want B and E dead, It's your freaking problem. These are just my opinions and just wanted to share them for comfort to those who didn't want them both to die. Thanks.
3,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »