Reviews for Wicked Angel
Zpower21 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
Holy shit! That's all I can come up with, really!

My fill in the blank is that the double burial was a farce and that the wonder twins somehow helped Bella and Edward escape to tropical paradise. I live in the land of sunshine and roses today, as you can tell.

sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Epic story
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Love to see how it ends!
scareDcat chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Dear God ~ how can you leave it there?

You're right ~ so many question ~ I'd like to think they didn't die and that it was Jacob's funeral or some random local's but the realistic part of me thinks it was theirs.

Are you still thinking of writing part 2 of this story ~ I'd love to read it. This story has kept me engrossed from the beginnig. I loved how he was falling in love with her but still reminding himself that he was going to kill her ~ trying to convince himself even though he never stood a chance really.

I loved how you kept her a real person with a strong character instead ofher being all accepting from the beginning.

Please, please let me know if yopu do extend ~ I would love to follow in real time this time xx
idealisticpessimist chapter 23 . 7/6/2011

And was it hope that I noticed at the end of the chapter...
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 23 . 6/23/2011
This story was FANfuckingTASTIC! I loved every line... even though I didn't review every chapter. I figured since it was already Complete there was no need for me to review each chapter but I have to say now that OH-EEMMM-GEEEEE! A possible part 2 means that ExB didn't die. That they're off somewhere on some island living and loving life? right? I know you meant to provoke questions but DAYUM!

Well, once again LOVED. IT *it's 2:30am*! Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings to you all!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
*Gasp* ugh! No words!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
OMG! This is some intense shit! whew!
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Dayummmmm! I can't wait to get started!
babytades chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Two words... LOVE IT!
StupidLambTanya chapter 23 . 6/10/2011
I did NOT expect that! Alice - the bad guy - what a shocker! Of course I firmly believe Edward and Bella are okay and have ridden off into the sunset! Really enjoyed reading it, thank you :)
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 23 . 5/30/2011
They are alive and gng into witness protection. I just know it. I have to believe that. Hopefully Alice will get the death penalty. Did she help with one in Texas, cause we would be happy to take care of that for y'all. This was an amazing story and very unique. Thanks for writing it.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
I never saw the Jake love or the Alice betrayal. I have to read the epilogue. Was Emmett in on all this too? Poor Charlie, Carlisle and Esme. Thanks for writing.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Ok gotta read. Thanks for writing.
3,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »