Reviews for Wicked Angel
Lostred Rose J chapter 23 . 10/19/2011
Beautifull! So i guess E & B are still alive and the funeral was just a show for alice...and everyone else so they can live happily ever after somewhere safe?
prettymomma128 chapter 23 . 10/11/2011
Awesome, I wanna believe that the faked their deaths and are living on the beach somewhere. Great story :D
tamarraaa chapter 23 . 10/5/2011
This story is so cute. The last chapter as I was reading I was crying the whole time. I loves the way Edward risked his life for her. Beautiful story. Please put up part 2. :)
jenninemarie chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
Loved this story but wish for another epilogue stating Edward and Bella alive in the Bahamas;)
Lulabell75 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Okay, CRAP! Awesome story. Totally sad at the ending, but then there's the ending...I'm going to go with the theory that Bella & Edward's deaths were faked.

Lula
FCUKROB chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
ok, wasnt expecting that ending, but in my head Edward and Bella are now living the life on Isle Isabella, after faking their own deaths, but wow what a ride, so many emotions went through me, including me screaming at the screen on ch 22, brilliant story.
FCUKROB chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Holy shit.
SexyLexiCullen chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Wow. This story was AMAZING! I loved every single chapter. Thank you for providing me the great material to read. This story has a very original plot and I wished you guys would continue it.

Thanks again for the words,

Lexi
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. This is good. :-D
sxorxo41794 chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
Wow talk about totally messing with my mind. That was crazy! So sweet how they died together... It's weird how in the beginning I thought Edward was bad and Bella was good, but throughout the story all the shades of grey begin to show. Edward killed someone so if there is an afterlife would probably end up in hell...but Bella was the one to kill Mike...so I guess they are gonna end up together after all. *Sigh* This story really got me. Great Job!

-Sabrina
sxorxo41794 chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
holy crap! I'm blubbering right now! they can't die! stupid Alice... I knew she was always evil
sxorxo41794 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Wow. I was unsure about this story before, but now I'm totally hooked. In most other fan fictions and even the original twilight, Edward is always saying how he is a 'bad' person. But I was never really sold on that. There was nothing that convinced me he was a bad person. But in this...gosh he really is a psycho! It has me questioning how Edward can have a relationship with Bella when he seems so incapable of love.

Great writing!
sxorxo41794 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Woah, can't say this first chapter didn't throw me for a loop! But I'm oddly intrigued... )
Obsessedwiththis chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
great story!
Zpower21 chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
Holy shit! That's all I can come up with, really!

My fill in the blank is that the double burial was a farce and that the wonder twins somehow helped Bella and Edward escape to tropical paradise. I live in the land of sunshine and roses today, as you can tell.

~Z~