Reviews for Wicked Angel
pooshy-spoon chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is a very dark story and I can't wait to read more, great job
Aussiegal-86 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
O very twisted story! I like!

Cant wait for more!
ownedbytwins chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I have been looking forward to this all week, and you ladies certainly do not disappoint. I really enjoyed the prologue (does that make me a freak too? ;) ) and I can't wait to go along on this ride!
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Holy heck! Can't wait to read more and I'm excited about it being from EPOV...
mommakal chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow! What a dark and twisted story this will be. Totally different. I will definitely alert this one and follow.
AlasAlterEgo chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh! This is different from anything I have ever read. Delicious! I plan to devour this story up. Thanks you crazy, insane freaks. This is amazing.
newfie girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOVE IT so far...can't wait for more!
ChoirFreak8718 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
THIS SEEMS GOOD! I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Hawkesey chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
“AGAIN! Shoot him again!” I yelled as the third gunshot rang out over the deserted beach. Jake looked back at me with a wide grin on his face. I grinned back at him and listened to a fourth gunshot. I watched the blood spray across the white sand, chunks of flesh flying. I jumped with fucking joy while I clapped my hands like a five year old.

-For me, that was a very powerful section. It really allowed me to understand Alice, it just gave so much insight into the type of characters that they have/will become becasue of that one act.

Hats off to whoever wrote this chapter, becuase it really allowed you to see into their warped minds and understand (well not really understand) but know why they kill people.

I look forward to the next chapter and the introductions of Bella, Rosalie and Jasper (Rose and Jaz will be in it right?)

Anyways good chapter... can't wait!
MrsDuckyFuzzles chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i like this XD its a nice start.
twifanficfreak chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved the prologue! Can't wait to read more!
JessicaPattinson chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
HOLY HELL! What a fucked up story - and I LOVE IT! Looking forward to more my pervy friends! :)

~ Jessica Pattinson
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I liked it.

I like dark fics and this little posse is gonna paint the town red.
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow! You guys were right - this was *definitely* unlike anything out there! Should be interesting to see where this goes, I can't wait to read more!
3,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226