Reviews for Wicked Angel
Mooah chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
I've spent the day glued to the screen reading this story. I'm so grateful someone rec'd it, it was bloody brilliant! Of course I want to cry because even when all seems lost, I still like to think it will end happily but when it said they died...waaaaaah. The epilogue with Rosalie's wink to Jasper has given me hope though!
Fantastic story, thank you! (:
Franx3 chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
I was feeling deep down that this fic would have a wonderful twist. It totally surprised me. I would never imagine that Alice was so terrible (I thought she wasn't so much of a bitch) or that Jasper and Rosalie were from the police. I loved it! And even though Bella and Edward died, I knew that this could be their end :( Great story! Congrats! Xx
Lala and Po chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
It would of been more mysterious, if he started walking away but called over his shoulder saying "Watch your back, Bella." and just as he's getting in his car, her shouting "wait. How do you know my name?" and then him winking and driving off. Its a suggestion but I love this story so far!
Pal chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Why does alice have to be in thisssss.
JustARead chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
So, B is safe now. From E, at least
JustARead chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh shit, they're in trouble
JustARead chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
She kill him?!
JustARead chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Oh boy... If she divorces or talks to her dad that insurance policy will be changed over & mike won't get shit, they'd kill her for nothing
JustARead chapter 8 . 2/3/2013