Reviews for Wicked Angel
JustARead chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
So, B is safe now. From E, at least
JustARead chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh shit, they're in trouble
JustARead chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
She kill him?!
JustARead chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Oh boy... If she divorces or talks to her dad that insurance policy will be changed over & mike won't get shit, they'd kill her for nothing
JustARead chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Dang ;)
JustARead chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Alice should 'see' what's happening
JustARead chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
JustARead chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Def a different type of E, lol
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Whoa
Nisroc chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
I feel as if there's more! My curiosity flares! It is left to my imagination which doesn't know what do believe! Dead or alive?! I guess we will never know... Please! Tell me! There are many pros and find to each answer but I feel as if I must know or I will explode. (Not really explode)
KatherineHale chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Amazingly done. I must say, I loved this story. It's like nothing I've read before and I absolutely loved it! Great job!
Olive chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
I'm confused. Are Bella and Edward dead or is this all a scheme? Anyway good story, thank you for it.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Sounds like the Adams family.
lovemi4alwyz chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
This was awesome forever saved in my favorites. i knew only emmett actually gave a damn about edward it was sad cause most of the time since edward felt like he would loose everyone. Emmett is right cause alice is the fool, she didnt really love jasper she would have easily killed him and not cared she never wanted to change or grow. Bittersweet but i truly enjoyed this! Thank you!
3,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »