Reviews for Wicked Angel
JustARead chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Def a different type of E, lol
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Whoa
Gigiisme chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
I feel as if there's more! My curiosity flares! It is left to my imagination which doesn't know what do believe! Dead or alive?! I guess we will never know... Please! Tell me! There are many pros and find to each answer but I feel as if I must know or I will explode. (Not really explode)
KatherineHale chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Amazingly done. I must say, I loved this story. It's like nothing I've read before and I absolutely loved it! Great job!
Olive chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
I'm confused. Are Bella and Edward dead or is this all a scheme? Anyway good story, thank you for it.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Sounds like the Adams family.
lovemi4alwyz chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
This was awesome forever saved in my favorites. i knew only emmett actually gave a damn about edward it was sad cause most of the time since edward felt like he would loose everyone. Emmett is right cause alice is the fool, she didnt really love jasper she would have easily killed him and not cared she never wanted to change or grow. Bittersweet but i truly enjoyed this! Thank you!
lovemi4alwyz chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
I the most twisted ways possible im glad bella and edward died because sometimes death is the only place you find peace. I knew from the beginning alice and jacob didn't fit in the story, she was always jealous and never supportive, so happy with the outcome. Jacob tho... really well it fits with the whole story actually
lovemi4alwyz chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
WOW the was graphic and ill be the first to admit that im happy Bella took one for the team, she really loves edward I just wonder how knowing the entire truth is going to shape their relationship! Great Chap!
lovemi4alwyz chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Wow so much happened the cliffy was worth it and now i have so many thoughts all around in my head. Will everyone really turn their back on edward after all these years when he finally found someone to make life worth living. That is a sad realization i dont even want to think of at the moment. I love edward and bella love all the Twilight lines included its making the story come together. Fuckin hot ass lemons, def the dirtiest one in the tub with lauren blood and bellas open cuts and edward although it was hot i wish he would have bathed her completely just make it an inferno!
lovemi4alwyz chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Eww ok Tanya, on to the next one.

Emmett did such a lifetime thing killing in the heat of passion lol he seriously ran him over with the car. It seems like everyone believes Edward is the boss but Jacob is the figure head although alice knows everything its kinda hard to see who actually runs the show.

That fight was ugly and i felt so bad for edward having feelings lol. Poor bella doesnt know up from down i hope she finds her strength her passion cause you can see that when she speaks of her job. She need to grab it and hold onto it that will just make bella and edward stronger
lovemi4alwyz chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
WOW that was a roller coaster i dont even like that it feels like Edwards friends are allowed to be happy but not him, it just doesnt sit well like a two way street. I really like Emmett i'd think he would stick up for Edward although Jacob just seems off wrong i dont trust him at all.
lovemi4alwyz chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
So happy he threw out alice! Sweetest kiss, this is such a quick read i feel like i just keep going and going its so good im anxious to find out more about bella cause i feel like something is missing i know shes a therapist but she seems to know so much more than she lets on, this is really good i try to always leave a review but its so good i dont wanna stop!
lovemi4alwyz chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Everytime i think of edward grinning i get so damn happy, alice really does need some dick thats not attached to batteries. I all honesty if things look like they might get caught she has magical powers and she can make sure its stopped or have edward taken out before any of it happens.
lovemi4alwyz chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Alice is kinda over stepping her boundaries too much, maybe she's really the boss and Jacob just pretends to run shit
3,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »