Reviews for Like the Rain
JackieWantsJamesL chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Well watching season 3, much like reading this piece, is tough to do without a smile on my face! Beautifully written and enjoyable to read. I loved NH so much at this stage. 3 Still love their matured versions too of course, in some ways even more, but def they were fabulous here. S3 was amazing.
livealoha88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Amazing Drabble! I am totally melting at Nathan's words, he's definitely a keeper 33

Rain is definitely thier thing and reading this makes me want another rain scene so badly. Great Job, Kristen.
antsB chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw too cute! :D:D Love it!
ilovenaley chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw Kristen, I'm so pleased you wrote this, as I said when I read through it before you posted, I absolutely loved it!

I love how well you capture Nathan and Haley from the show and the whole thing just made me melt!

Love the fluff so much and can't wait to read more from you, I hope the inspiration sticks with you so I can read more soon! :o)
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved it, you write Naley so well. Hope your muse sticks with you so you can write more (;
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
aw that was so cute i loved it xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, Tulip, this piece was absolutely gorgeous and just what I needed to get through the hiatus. I love how perfectly you captured the couple at this time of their lives. I could feel how much they loved each other and the history between them, but also that sense of uncertainty and them starting a new chapter of their lives. One of the things I love about Nathan is when he manages to figure out what his wife is thinking, and pick up on her insecurities, or just the way her mind ticks... and I love that you incorporated that part of Nathan Scott into this drabble. Fighting through the writers block was definitely worth it!
deviousnsinning chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is absolutely beautiful, Kris, and I'm so happy to see you writing again. I hope your muse sticks with you so you can write a lot more of these 'cause they're just gorgeous and have put the biggest smile on my face.

* “But it’s not like that anymore. Now I hear the rain, or I see it or smell it, and I smile. Because it makes me think of you.” He said, smiling softly at the expression on her face; eyes wide with curiosity and wonder. “I hear the rain, and I think of you standing across from me in that gloriously thin blue top, hair drenched from standing out in the storm listening to my sorry ass apologize for the millionth time. I remember the rain was falling so hard you could barely look up at me through it, but you did. Your gorgeous brown eyes never left mine, and I just knew I had to kiss you.” He continued on a whisper, stretching up to kiss her lips before resting his head back on the pillow, looking up at her gorgeous face shining with emotion.

“I hear the rain and it makes me think of you laying above me, just like you are now, saying that you’d marry me. It was the best thing I’d ever heard anyone say; apart from when you first told me you loved me.” *

Nathan pretty much made me melt with this part. *sigh*

Thanks for writing and sharing this; what a fab start to the New Year!