Reviews for Messenger of Fate
Mary chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Slight nitpick:

The femoral artery is actually located in the leg. The jugular is in the neck.

Other than that...hot. Very. I like it. :)
mizzlovecraft chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Amazing! That is the only thing i can say about your ff! Your going direct to favorit ff!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
oh my freakin god! this story is AMAZING! please continue! i always wanted to read a good s/d in another dimension and never found any, but now, my wish has come true! YAY i love it!
Rainbowimagination chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Just gotta have more of this story!

I'm addicted already ;)
Slayerblond chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
God! this story is so damn good!

but please, you sould considerong on continue it. I mean, what happened with them after that? did they could get their way home or what? the demons didn't suspect from all that noises coming from the room? did they ever met another vampire while in there? buffy never knew about her sister's desappearence? how the freaking hell are they going to come back home?

you need to accept that there are too much questions in there, you could perfectly do a continuation or a 2th chap...

please! think about that, please? I just love this story and I love this couple but there are just a few stories I really like about them, this (of course) is one of them (the almost most highier till now, by the way) so you sould think about continuing it.

well, I hope you do...

let me know to read it, ok? ;)

C U Later!