Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp January 2010 WitFit Prompts
I don't get it. I think we perceive love in very different ways.
homiegdawggirl chapter 80 . 1/12
Ok I'm addicted! I absolutely love have a few different stories going on at the same time! I hate that it's taken me so long to find you! But it def hasn't helped my insomnia :/ oh well! Can't wait to read more! Much love!
jennayg123 chapter 80 . 9/22/2013
I've read through your first two sets of prompts so far and I just love them! I hope there's more to come from Celestial-that one is my favorite!
Miranda chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Hi! I am new to your work, but I absolutely adore all of it. And lucky for me, I get to enjoy it all in one go, without having to wait. Instant gratification and all that. So did you ever go further with this storyline, or is this the end? I'd hate to miss any of your fantastic stories!
archy12 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
aw,he painted the house shades of white because she had that colour wheel with her,that almost made me cry...what all must have been going through his mind.
archy12 chapter 75 . 12/11/2012
hm,sometimes taking chances is a good thing...even if it's not,you won't be left wondering-'what if...'
archy12 chapter 73 . 12/11/2012
aw,i feel for crush can be so painful!
at least she has that wink to think last a few days!;)
archy12 chapter 72 . 12/11/2012
yeah,this story is quite harsh for you.i was very surprised to read that Bella chose to stay in Forks just for the sake of stability,but then you had already mentioned the drug thing,so maybe her judgement was clouded?probably i've had a very sheltered upbringing,never even seen a drug,so what do i know of their effects on an emotional teen?anyway,i'm glad she finally got out of James' grip.
archy12 chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
oh yes,'With or without you'-I've read that multiple absolute favourite.:)
archy12 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
yeah,i read this story quite a while ago,but i have forgotten some things,so...here we go again.
Ironic Twist chapter 52 . 11/9/2012
But what about the mystery? What happened to Rose and Emmett? They found his truck...her purse...were they killed by vampires?
Ironic Twist chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Pain is better than nothing.
Ironic Twist chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
The tables, they are aturnin'...?
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I actually understand Edward's antagonism. You painted it well.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Hmmm...is this one continued. I want to know more.
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »