Reviews for Breaking the silence
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Well-written story. It seems, even where Frodo and Sam were at on their journey, they needed to have some light-hearted tales told to warm their hearts. You did good keeping Frodo and Sam in-character, too.

If it's all right with you, I'm going to put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'? Your story was that good.

Aria Breuer
andaere chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Beautiful. Simple, short, and beautiful. I love the idea, and the words that you use... the repetition of the quote... everything. It made me smile. I almost felt as if I were right next to Frodo and Sam, all alone and traveling to Mordor but feeling warm and safe and listening to stories like when I was a child. Weird, 'cause I never did that when I was... xD
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Cute!

-d
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh, adorable!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Very good story. Are you going to do more stories like this?
G chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This is an insightful story.
Banazirfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
That was beautiful. I hope we can expect more soon : - )
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
how cool! sad, but sweet too. gives hope to their situation. poor Sam. i could see a sequal for this..
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This is very sweet. Both in Sam looking for the connection and in Frodo taking the time and effort to reach back. Thank you.
Mish chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Aw! *squeal* This is wonderful, too! You write well. I'm enjoying your stories. :)

*sniffle* This was great. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be Sam and to watch Frodo slip away...*clutches her heart* Oh! It would hurt so much! This was a sweet, angsty story, and I really enjoyed it. _
shireling chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
You manage to portray Sam so well.

Lovely story. Beautifully written

Thank you.
AnnabelleOdd chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Very nice! Very well done! A good fic, that isn't slash, or a mary-sue... Such a rare find... I liked it alot, and I'm off to read your other stories!
Skye12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Eep so wonderfully sad! And very original! I loved this so much and the Frodo and Sam interaction here- well- it was just a little tug on my emotions. Aww so sweet. Thank you for the lovely story.

~Skye~
Tangoplanet chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
(Sniff) You brought tears to my eyes! For some reason, this story touched me deep inside. I noticed this in the book and even in the movie, and it made me feel sorry for both Frodo and Sam. I love all the hobbits, but I love Sam and Frodo the most. Keep up the good work!(Sniff, I am so pathetic) By the way, good luck on the bar exam; that must be quite tough!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
!

Yeah, yeah, I know I reviewed it (a couple of times..? I can't remember anymore..) at the Barrow-Downs, but I just read it AGAIN... Fantastic, eretia. You have a talent. "And his voice and the occasional laughter wound a cocoon of safety and familiarity." It's just...awesome. Makes you want to cry, it's so beautiful. ) You, my friend, have a gift - you can write drama and comedy perfectly. You never cease to amaze me.