Reviews for How I Feel About You
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Type your review here...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Incredible story! Very intense! I'm glad that Lorelai is okay! The ending was very hot! I really enjoyed it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
great work thanks
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
hope there is a sequel...totally loved the story
RandomNews3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great story! Read it a while ago, but since then have re-read it twice. Realized that I never reviewed it... Keep writing! I've read all your Fanfics.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Okay I read through the first Emily & Luke conversation. This fic is really good so far but it's WAY too long lol... why didn't you split it up into chapters? Now I won't be able to review it again lol... I guess I can but not while logged in. ;)

But yeah I really enjoyed the beginning of this. :D Great idea, nice moments between the characters, etc. :D
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I hardly ever have the time to review storied anymore, because I really should be working. However, when I read a story as good as this one, I feel that a review is absolutely necessary. I love love loved it.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was an amazing story with smut but the emotion was brilliant. SEQUEL :)
Dom0916107 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was so good! It made me cry! It would be better if you made it more clear about who was talking, as I got lost a few times, but apart from that - pure epicness!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
SEQUEL! That was amazing.
qpidntrainin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story...I love this couple together. ;)
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was HOT! Not to mention emotionally gripping and just a little bit gutwrenching! (Because everyone knows that the smut isn't really worth much without some emotional content to make it real.)

The only low point? The mention of Narco. Ugh!
MyShipIsUnbroken chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST M FIC! Darn... it doesn't sound like it. ;) Great job! It was whole lot of fun too read.
takalotti chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hiya Emily,

For a little while there I thought something was going to happen with Luke and Rory :) I even paused to scroll up the page to see if I had remembered the 'ship pair incorrectly. When I confirmed it was a L/L fic, I figured all the Luke/Rory stuff was just meant to represent their bonding.

My favorite part was how Luke was sort of playing out the relationship he wanted while Lorelai was in her coma. He was taking care of Rory, sleeping over, touching Lorelai's stomach, giving her kisses on the cheek. All things he wanted to do but didn't have the nerve to while she was really there.

I also liked how you kept Luke Luke. He's usually not quite so vocal about his feelings (though the circumstances were a big factor there) so I liked that when she woke up he sort of crawled back into his shell - couldn't really say EVERYthing he said to her in her sleep and downplayed how much he had stayed with her.

Loved the smut. I was a little thrown by the fact that she couldn't even get out of the tub and minutes later she was able to be on top, but hey, suspension of disbelief, right? :)

Thanks for the story!
Charm420 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was great, i enjoy your stories.

hope you carry on. xx