Reviews for the ABCs and 123s of love
Moose Voose chapter 5 . 1/3
This was ridiculously sweet and very, very well done.
AllFourSeasons chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND OMG

IT'STHE RIGHT ABOUT OF BEAUTIFUL AND GOODNESS I LOVED THIS!
Alastriona Donovan chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I liked this fic. It was super cute throughout. I was surprised with the Sasuke/Hanabi, but loved the end bit with NaruHina. A lovely story. Do Sakura and Neji's children have the Byakugan?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
It looks really like sakura was the one wearing the pants in their relationship hahaha i love sakura's proposal, that was hilarious with one knee and all hahahaha
jhian casey chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
eh! i so love narusaku!
just the last part is enough to make me smile..;)
anyway, i love nejisaku too!
and this is really a good piece..
everything is natural and so real..
its very light and heart warming..
damn kishi for killing neji! tsk,
anyway, awesome job and thank you! more pls!;)
monophobian chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Oh my gosh, this was so cute! I loved the entire vibe of this, telling the story in snippets from Neji's point of view. And you did such an awesome job with Neji's characterization. I absolutely loved the entire thing.
Sweet Izzy S2 chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
SOOOOOOO AWESOOOMMEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT
NejiSaku is the fourth Naruto pairing I like the most. ; ; ;
And I had such a great time reading this story! I really enjoyed myself a lot!
Hope you post new Naruto fanfics soon!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I really loved this story, its kind of funny that the men in the anime Naruto are really dense on the topic of love at first
sailormoonie17 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I absolutely loved this! So sweet and funny and just perfect. I wish you'd do something more than just a few chapters for Neji and Sakura :(
MnC21 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Great! It is true when the community said only high quality NejiSaku fictions here :D
Sincerely,
MnC21
MesonicPeak chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Aww, Neji with dimples is hot. Hahaha! So cute'
MesonicPeak chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Oh my gosh! I never realized how cute Neji and Sakura are! Thumbs up to this chapter!
KenzoTheGreat chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
LOL DIMPLES! This story is so epically awesome.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
LOL this chapter had me on the floor laughing
liquidengineer chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I swear I actually had a coherent review in my head, and then I finished the last chapter. Now I've been reduced to a big puddle of "Aww, that's so SWEET!"