Reviews for Reunited and it Feels So Good
kai chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Loved this. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
A STILL SHY DARIA PROOVED TO TRENT THAT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, BUT THEY WERE DRUNK, THEY SHOULD'VE HAD A DESIGNATED DRIVER TAKE THEM HOME. AT LEAST, DARIA FINALLY GOT HER MAN.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
It's perfectly okay they hook up this time because she's in her twenties. Good job. Please make more Daria stories where she's 25 plus years old.
ShanaO chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute story!

Saw some run on sentences, or I guess, lack of punctuation, but I still loved it very much! Faved. Hope to see more stories like this!

It's nice to read stories of a more mature Daria/Trent future thing.
CoffeeWench chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Beautifully done.
mr. eff chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loved it!

I do the same thing with important contacts LOL
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very good, sweet shipper. Not overdone at all, very realistic yet hopeful.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Great story. I love how Trent entered his number in her phone so that it'd be at the top. Lol. I would love to see a sequel. )
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I rarely read anything but fanfiction based on books, but this completely made my evening. Certainly the best Daria fanfiction I've read.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Swet. Liked it.
Katrinna Le Fay chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh my God! I love this couple. I'll never understand, why they never had a crush. They're so cute and your fic is the perfect form to imaginate a probably future.

I love your story. Can I ask you a question?

Do you give me permissiĆ³n for translate your fic to Spanish?

I'm a writer too, but I only write in Spanish.

Of course, if you give me permission I will mention that it is your history. Credit to who deserves credit

Will be my first traslation,my english is a mess, I'm trying to read and write to perfect my language.

But first and obviously, I need your permission.

I'm wait for you answer, your friend:

Katrinna
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I already gushed all over this over at ao3, but I wanted to let you know again how much I enjoyed this story, and thank you so much for my yuletide gift! I love it and recommend everyone I know that's a daria fic fan to read it, sometimes ad nauseum, lol. I'm totally looking forward to reading your other stories.
vlora chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awh! Older Trent and Daria fluff. Believable, I like itB
Michellesdaughter chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh Wow! I love stories like this...I love Trent putting his number in like that! So great thanks for the fun read!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like it. Very mature and honest. There's heart, but it's not sappy. I like it a lot. Great work.