Reviews for Diary of a Weapon Master
Random Guy chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
That was absolutely amazing.
Amita4ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ah... I know Drizzt, although it has been over a decade, I think, since I enjoyed his company. This is off to a wonderful start, and I hope I can find time to come back and read more. I am adding you to my favorite authors just for that purpose :) - that way I can find both your stories quickly *GRIN*.
Huntress Dream chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
this is a creative lil piece. i look forward to more of ure work in the future should you choose to write again. good work.
CoreLeone chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
It is finished. I first wrote this story about two years ago, I think. I rather enjoyed writing it, as it presented a real challenge for me to attempt to capture the true essence of R.A. Salvatore's characters - particularly Zak and Drizzt. Anyway, the next story I do will be a Crossover, I believe. Look for it in the appropriate community, sometime in the next couple weeks or so.

The title of that story will be FORGOTTEN WARS: Episode I - Dark Lessons.
CoreLeone chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I didn't realize that anyone had bothered to read it thus far. It's actually a complete story already, one that I have only to edit in a few places before submitting. Please be patient. I will update more as time permits.
Huntress Dream chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
i luv it update soon. i'm curious as to where your taking it.