Reviews for The Price of Truth
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
good job with this
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I don't know whether or not I should be smirking at the thought that Yuuko just owned Conan by her omniscience or sad that Conan has to see Ran heart-broken before she stands up stronger than before. I can imagine this whole entire scene happening in the canon version. (Watanuki complaining about Doumeki to Ran was making me stare at him in belief. It's like, 'Er, nice social skills, complaining to a stranger you met only a few hours ago...'

I love how you made Shinichi ease the dead so that they could pass on. It wasn't what I expected, and it gave me a sense that Conan and Shinichi were different, but the same. Seeing Shinichi as Conan for the past few years just makes me think of him as "the kid who was once a teenager." Your perspective of what may happen if someone could see ghosts completely awed me.

"Do you have a wish?" she asked, her face pale in the moonlight.

"No. Not yet. But I learned something from this. Thank you, Yuuko-san."

I feel like you're foretelling about what happened in Tsubasa/XHolic. It makes me wonder if Yuuko had an idea on what his wish would be and tried to change it. -sob-
irezel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this was INCREDIBLE! i really enjoyed reading it! how dramatic...:)
Lizeth chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, very well written! Love the way you blended the two universes, especially considering Conan's skepticism and Watanuki's immersion in the supernatural.

I'm totally putting this on my DA rec list! :)
friolera chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
oh wow. this is really good. it had a really big meaning to it too.

The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Me likes a lot...

Don't know what to say other than I really enjoyed it, especially when Yuuko granted Ran's wish...
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
A fantastic story.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Simply magnificent.

A fitting crossover for xHOLiC and DC (more the first)
star's dreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
SD: That's was amazing. I just recently got into xholic and you guys capture ecah charater and their view in the world.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
When I stumbled on this I wasn't sure what to expect but after reading I was blown away. You tapped into the characters and a mood that made such an atmosphere overall so pleasant to read.
Mel72000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
When I have seen the alert message, I had the hope that the next of Hidden Epidemic was out...But not matter.

Even if I don't know the manga Xholic, I have liked this short story wich has a good style like usual from you... I wasn't disapointed !.

That gives me new idea of manga for reading. I expect your new fic about our dear Kaito and Conan impatiently ! Could you give us news ?
Fantasyname chapter 1 . 1/2/2010

I simply love it 3

Your writing flows, although the theme is complicated it's quite easy to read without getting confused. I like that for neither Detective Conan nor xholic there was further knowledge required. It has been quite some time since I last read DC and I have never read it completly. I'm a freaking CLAMP fangirl, so no problems with xholic in any way 3

On with the praisings: You actually thought about you wanted to write instead of writing something without much thinking like it seems most people do.

In other words:

I want to see more crossovers like this from you 3

*goes to author page*

D
shade6010 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is great so far! I really like how you are managing to bring the typical imagery from the manga to life through your choice of words ... you are both very, very gifted storytellers! can't wait for the next chapter! I only have one question, though - does this story follow Hidden Epidemic, or is this a completely new story arch?
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow this is an mazing and believable blend of two amazing stories!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 1/1/2010