Reviews for Butterflies
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 22 . 3/4
I am happy you are better and feeling happier. i know life throws crazy stuff in but just remember always the little tiny good ones.
Take care and we hope to hear from you soon.
Smile :-)
ACertainIdioticScientist chapter 22 . 2/9
Wow, you are amazing! :) Not many people would have the strength that you did to pull through this. :) You are an amazing writer and I know that this doesn't really mean anything coming from a complete stranger. Stay happy!
- ACertainIdioticScientist
BritBott chapter 22 . 2/8
I am very proud of you. I know it may not mean much coming from a stranger, but you are very strong for being able to admit your downfalls and turn your life around. Many years ago I used to cut as well. My son is what changed me. Gave me the strength to quit. You are so young- you have your whole life ahead of you. When I was younger my grandfather, a very wise man, once told me something and I live by this statement. Let your past be the thing that defines the road you walk, and your dreams be the light that guides you to your future.
WhisperToTheWolves chapter 22 . 2/4
Life can be hard sometimes, but we just need to pull through this together. I don't completely know what it is like to have all the conditions that you do, but I do know what it is like that have a close person with cancer. A childhood friend of mine was recently diagnosed with a strange unidentifiable cancer. I've been worried since.

You said if anyone wanted to talk to you, that could. Now I will say this. If YOU ever need anyone to talk to, come talk to me. I'll listen.

-WhisperToTheWolves
(Ps. Its alright that you haven't updated, the author is always more important that there writing.)
denise.kahles chapter 22 . 2/3
I was looking forward to mai and narus relationship..thats sad..
Hope u feel better..thx for ur stories.
seshomaru94 chapter 22 . 2/3
You don't have to be sorry its not your foult you went thru all that I'm glad your better and in a way i understand you becausemy best friend self hurt herself n had really bad boy trouble but with help from me n her fiance she got all better :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) i'm happy for you and i can't wait for the updates :-) :-) :-) :-)
aphr0dite09 chapter 22 . 2/3
May God bless you dear!
denise kahles chapter 15 . 2/2
Wow u r amazing..i love ur writeing..u r gifted...thx
I really enjoy reading this..
Naruisawesome chapter 22 . 2/2
OMG! Well the most important thing is that you're okay! :) You have no idea how happy we are that you are!
L chapter 22 . 2/2
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry you had to go through all those hardships :( The world's a harsh place :( but we just have to keep strong and get through it.. we're all in the same boat, together we can do it so keep going! Take care 3
TheUnquietDead chapter 22 . 2/2
I'm really happy for you! I wish you the best with your artwork and your stories!
aero1234541 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
OMG MAKE MOREEEEE!
Gryffindor Rat chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaa, super creepy! Although if I turn into a gost, I would also prey on naru, even if he ends up exorcising me, he's just that cool! I love Mai's history and the fact that she cannot immediatly use her powers, makes it more realistic:) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
bookaholic5 chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
I love the story! Can't wait to read more!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
OH MY GOD! I can't believe that I took this long to read the update! I have to say, real life sucks because it gets in the way of reading updates ( I was sooo happy to see this buried in my inbox though and I totally re read the whole story last night!

Anyway, onto actually reviewing. I love the whole thing with Mai and Naru trapped and Mai's freak out. I especially love that Naru told her that would use his powers to save her (I definitely squealed and had a total fan girl moment). The whole thing with the one boy ghost helping them and guiding them out was soooo cool! And the whole part at the end was super creepy with Mai's bad feeling, and of course stupid Naru won't listen (that's so like him). I really really love how you write Mai and Naru and their relationship, it's so dramatic and slow burning and you can feel the tension. SO MUCH LOVE! I can't wait for another update to see what happens next so PLEASE update again soon!

Jess