Reviews for Seeing is Believing
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I found this immensely enjoyable. I'm more of the Narnia/LOTR type (more than half my stories are Narnia-related), but I've been paying attention to Transformers lately, particularly the "Animated" version. Blurr's definitely my favorite character of all time. Your descriptions here are amazing, and you've got a hefty vocabulary. I could get a very clear image in my head as I was reading. Overall, I give you two thumbs up! It's a shame this thing hasn't gotten more reviews. Well, you've received at least one more, and every little bit helps, right?
Disappeared Sock chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Well, after reading the Aftermath series a good 5 times over, I'm finally reviewing.

I gotta say, this's one of the better (if not the best) Animated sequels. The fact that it focuses a lot on the minor, though just as amazing as the main, cast is a definite plus. That, and it has an actual and well thought-out PLOT. And everything actually seems like what would happen after the last season, especially with the 'Darker and Edgier' turn it seemed to take along the way. And I absolutely love how you write everyone, the interactions between them seems so natural, despite them never really meeting in canon.

I gotta say, you've got me hooked, and can't wait for this next "Join The Club" chapter. All potential that's been stored up so far will explode into an atom bomb of awesome in the next chapters, I just know it.

(And as odd as it is, I can't help but wonder what could happen to Blurr whenever he and Shockwave end up re-meeting, something mentioned briefly in "Right of All Beings" I believe...)

As for this chapter in particular, Drunk!Cliffjumper is absolute awesome. In his own way, anyway. And poor Blurr getting roped into it as well. Then the de-sparking and Blurr finally getting back out on the field... Though sadly not in the way he hoped, huh?

Gotta say, once again, I absolutely love the story and cannot wait for the next chapter, so good luck with it!
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is by far one of the scariest additions to Aftermath. Though that's probably only because of me listening to Swords Crossed from the Black Pearl soundtrack (the song that plays when Elizabeth is thrown around the ghost ship).

also, THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! And you say you're not above-average :I This is amazing! I can't wait until the next installment! SUSPENCESSUPENCESUSPENCE!
Fastern chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*EXPLODES*

EPIC!

Man, I LOVE Drunk!Cliffjumper! He's hilarious! And then Blurr attempting to get him to stay sober. And then Rosanna gets her spark taken away! And then Blurr sees Team Rodimus and Prowl fighting the JaAm monster! Le Gasp! It's epic!

I can't...wait...to...see...what's...going...to...happen!