Reviews for Growing Up
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Loved it
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That should definitely have happened! ;D
Lbruns chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
SO GOOD.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I would definitely not classify this as a pwp, there's story in there. Good story, in fact. I really enjoyed it, good job : )
Anana553 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this was incredibly epic

fantastic job
spike'smate chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
loved it
Bennett Halverson chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was super cute! lol Definitely one of my favorites! Love your sense of humor. Great job
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
LOVED it! Btw: I know how you feel, I envy Buffy everytime she's in Spike's vacinity...looking at that perfect body...OK, back to reality! Ahem, sorry, got sidetracked; blame Spike, it's his gorgeous fault!
ShadowsFiction chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow so I always loved what Buffy and Spike had... SO this just made one of my favorite stories ever. I loved it.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow. That was hot. Awesome one shot I loved it. I loved the last line from Willow that was great. Keep up the great work.

Dani
azab chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
good job :
Anneikenskywalker chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Great job. I loved the end with Willow and the bra! LOL! She spoke exactly what I was thinking...
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
A little wish-fufillminty and OOC, what with Xander being all mature and accepting(and I say that with nothing but love for the boy) and Buffy admitting things to herself, and Spike, so early, but I haven't read fanfiction in 2 weeks and it certainly fulfilled my wishes! Sweet, sad and hot, with a satisfying fluffy/smutty ending, good writing and great job! Loved it!
lil-leti chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
If Buffy only had the nerve to do that in the show. thanks for giving me a glimpse into what could have been.
cplust chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i didn't really read it. i skimmed it, cause its buffy. and well, you know. :P

but i love your writing.

and the end was cute!

and i liked how she wrote in her diary.

TELL SPIKE YOU LOVE HIM