Reviews for Threads of Eternity
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awww! Very much an epic love. :)
Mercedes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is beautiful! You did a wonderful job. Qui-Gon's letter to Obi-wan made me cry, in a good way!
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That's an intresting take on the Star Wars story.
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
My first Star Wars fanfiction! And I'm so happy I read this one. I love it and Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan is my favorite pairing.

This fic was amazing and beautiful. It's been so long since I cried while reading a fic! Please never stop writing and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful fanficiton.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This one was good - liked the alternate storyline, and although much was different the result was the same...
TheChaoticMind chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow. This story is just.. amazing. It's got so much depth, and you've developed a plot all your own. I know it doesn't quite follow the movies, but in the end it totally works. Well done. :)
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow. That was truly amazingly wonderful. I adore it in every meaning of the word. It was beautifully sculpted, smoothly written, perfectly crafted...you have yourself a masterpiece here. I love the way you've done everything. Simply amazing. It started with a relatively simple plot, but transformed into something so much more. In fact, I liked your version almost better than how the movies actually turned out. I love the way you wove everything together, adding in the facts that Obi-wan simply disappeared at the end, that Anakin was really quite faithful to the order for a while now, and the fact that it seems as if you saw the movies then added your own quirks. Wonderful.

I really wish to see more of your work. It is simply astounding. This is so on my favorites.

~BreathingFlames~
Chicago chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
This is such a wonderful story! It doesn't follow Lucas' story line, but that's ok! Yay! Great job!

~Morwen
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
In my opinion your best Star Wars Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon fic ever. Very enlightening, and just generally awesome. Wow...
ewen chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
In some ways so dark,in others so Ewen