Reviews for Fervent Desires
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awwwww

Soo sweet :3
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It's good to see a plan come together and turn out better than you had planned. :) Well done.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ooooo how lovely! XD
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Can you write more SasuNaru especially lemons? And do you mind if I use your stories for inspiration? I promise I won't plageruise or copy your stories and anytime I get inspired by your stories I'll give you credit for it. But if you mind I won't do it.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Rather perverted, that Sasuke, isn't he? xD
Shining-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
o.o...

That was pretty good! XD I mean, a ton times better than mine; you got their personalities down right! Unlike my huge mistakes..

Yeah, definitely liked that lil story!
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hahahahaaahahaah
josseline9090 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
this was so freakin HAWT and CUTE! XD

you did a GREAT job oon this story! .
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
*sighs* I would have loved to see that video
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Nice story!
happy hamster chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
*fainted with a smile* hahaha! Keep up the good work!
meimeidona2419 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this was super cute and fluffy ]

loved the details and plot _

sasunaru 3
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
*drools* If only we had a copy of that oh-so-special night of Naruto's deflowering. Damn Sasuke for hording it for their own viewing pleasure.

Loved the truth or dare scene. Heheh... Sasuke's dare was amusing. I can barely imagine how the conversation could have gone between Itachi and Sasuke.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Heh heh, I love those dares you wrote! I've so got to try them out! And I very much enjoyed reading your story.