Reviews for The Boy Who Wouldn't Love Her
Timmy chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
story is best and emotional
Fairy of stories chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
OMG I'm crying T_T
wintergee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
i found this story and fell in love with this. the feelings came out beautifully. your writing style is awesome. i feel so sad for tink, even i cried huhu. it' s because peter never growing up. he couldnt understand such love.
holly Bozon chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
i want to watch all about tinker bell and peter pan kiss.
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh wow. This is my first fic from this fandom, and it is perfect. Now excuse me while I find my box of tissues.
*sobs unashamedly. Because it's that good*
LordeIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
And now I'm crying :( *waves my hand in front of my face dramatically*

It was wonderful and beautiful :)
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That's sad... :(
Kataang1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
yes. Very sad story. :( But I loved it.
Tell Me I Belong chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor Tink /:
Sara chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved the entire story, especially the ending quote. Even in the movies you get the feeling that Tinker Bell loves him and that he can't or won't see it and its really sad and you captured it perfectly. I'd always kind of hoped that maybe she would leave him or something and make him realize that he feels something more than friendship even if he can't name it, but then again he is a guy... that could take awhile.
Peter Pan the Magnificent chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That's so SAD! I'm crying! :( :( :(
Fysh P. C chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw that was so sad. poor tink. i liked it but it was stil sad. yesh sequel would be awesomeness
Kittie Darkhart chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, my, this very nearly made me cry! Truly, I was expressly moved by Tinker Bell's plight whilst reading this. Actually, I feel that I have always been—most especially after reading the novel, and discovering her fate at the end. Indeed, it was really quite sad how Tinker Bell's death was written out: completely straightforward and to the point, since Tinker Bell's 'happy ending', as it were, was not something tied up in a pretty little pink bow, in hopes of appeasing a crowd of children and adults. Oh, no, Mr. J.M. Barrie did not make 'Peter Pan' out to be a story with a completely happy ending; he made it something a little more than that, as I can only appreciate how you emphasised that heart-rending, beautiful sentiment he imparted with a story like 'Peter Pan'.

I also noticed that you combined elements from both the prose edition and Disney's adaptation. And I certainly do agree with you on Disney's having, perhaps, the most iconic images of the characters. It is a little difficult for me to imagine them as such, personally, since I fear the 2003 film with Jason Isaacs has quite spoiled me a bit, but Disney's Tinker Bell is certainly an exception for me. I simply loved her golden glow in the film! And yet, I also liked Tinker Bell's portrayal in the 2003 film, as well…But I am digressing.

Certainly, I found this oneshot to be deeply touching, if not completely thought-provoking in its purposed intent. You touched upon a subject not often explored in this particular fandom. Indeed, it is not often that I see Peter and Tinker Bell as the primary characters, since a certain storyteller is often involved in attempting to acquire Peter’s affections. And speaking of Wendy, I have to confess that I loved how you expressed Tink's feelings on the subject of Peter and Wendy, and how she wanted to 'dispel' Wendy from Peter's thoughts! Even in her final hours, and her light slowly fading out, Tinker Bell is still a rather naughty faerie!

The detailed description of this story was also something that added to the overall magnificence of this piece. You described Tink's home, as well as her occupation in mending the pots and pans, rather eloquently. I could honestly see her little home, the Indian camp, and the Neverland itself when I was reading. I also believe that you captured hers and Peter's emotions very well. You certainly defined Peter's forgetful nature—most especially at the end.

For the ending was...perfect. Utterly and purely perfect. And surely, it was a little sad and heartbreaking, but no less than perfect. You certainly chose the perfect quote to end it, too, since we, the readers, encounter it in the prose edition. The tragedy that is Peter Pan is therefore established in full, since he understands precious little about what it is to love and lose those closest to him. It can certainly be assumed that such might have something to do with his ‘dreams’ and the restlessness derived from them; but then, that is merely speculation, since Mr. Barrie was a bit vague on the manner of Peter’s dreams. But then again, I am rather glad of him leaving a lot of things in ‘Peter Pan’ vague. It makes interpretation of the story itself to be a lot more fun! ;)

And lest I forget, I must say that I also find it shattering that Tinker Bell finally confessed her love to Peter, and he ignored it - or, at least, did not hear it. She was the closest thing he had to a companion, as I truly believe that Tinker Bell loved him more than Wendy ever could. It was also sad to learn of Tinker Bell's wish to be tall enough to express her love to him. That was sad. It honestly makes me feel sorry for Tinker Bell even more. In a way, I feel that Peter did not deserve to have such a devoted companion as Tink, but then such can be argued that he is only a child. Oh, well...

Nevertheless, this is a most excellent oneshot. I think it absolutely splendid, its subject matter executed brilliantly. Truly, this was one of the best Peter Pan/Tinker Bell stories I have encountered on this site. This story shall certainly be going onto my favourites, as I greatly intend to read it again! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing this us!

All the best,