Reviews for Where Angels Fear To Tread
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
2014 Cas makes me want to cry and hug him better, much like this whole story. The image of him freezing to death in the snow when he crashed...it breaks my heart
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This story was beautiful. I love your writing style and Castiel was perfect. Brilliant 3
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
They should have made this scene Canon.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You write Cas so well. I just, can't even express it
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. Brillant. *brain dies* That was epic.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Just... wow. That was beautiful. Especially those last few paragraphs. Just so much emotion in it, absolutely wonderful.

~IndigoNight~
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like this story. Cas trying to handle being human is really interesting. Nice job with this!
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow. This, quite literally, took my breath away. Definitely one of my favorite Cas stories and beautifully spare. The images of him coming unraveled, coming undone, just lovely. Thank you!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
beautiful.
Hain Crowley chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is GREAT!

I think you got Castiel's thought pretty good. Although i have to admit, when i see that they went to the point of stripping off their clothes(or rather, Dean strips them of their clothes lol), and get so close in the blanket so naked, I really thought something is going to happen, you know, like they get a little, or a lot, more closer! I'm a bit disappointed it didn't happen.(excuse my little dirty mind *blushes*)
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, you did an awesome job of getting into Castiel's head and kind of giving us a glimpse of what its like to be an angel. Then the falling angel perspective was also incredibly interesting.

This was a tough one because Dean had to deal with his brother saying yes to the devil and Castiel being so desperately hurt and needing his help at the same time. I suppose helping Castiel might have been a welcome distraction from thinking about the consequences of Sam's choice.

In effect Sam is worse than dead. I find that outcome almost too horrifying to contemplate myself, so I don't know how Dean would be able to continue.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job.

DM
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Brilliant :-)
Celtic Amazon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Really enjoyed this one!
Just a reader chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Liked this very much. So sad, with a hint of hope at the end.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was beautiful and so, so sad. I thought you kept Castiel wonderfully in character, and his and Dean's bond, especially at the very end, was very touching.

Thanks for a great read.

- Coolest Badguy EVER