Reviews for A Broken Fairytale
kaceyizzalee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
this made me cry. its good but ow that hurt
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful and dark. Amazing!
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It was AMAZING. I loved every moment of it!

I want t say write more because I would love to see what happens next but the ending is PERFECT!

Leah is my fav character and I think you wrote this FABOULOUSLY!

Pm me if you decide to continue it.

X
PeanutButterPatties chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This story is so sad, it actually made me cry.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You know, I've never agreed with that saying that it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Tennyson said that. Hmm.

I love this fic. :)

More Leaper, please!
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
FREAKINHELL! This was powerful! Great job, I am crying my dang eyes out!
Slytherella chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was beautifully written. So tragic, so moving.

:: wiping away the tears ::
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I really like this Leah/Jasper pairing. I definitely think it's more the story, plot, setting that made the 2 characters mesh so well together. This story was 333 I kept imaging Moulin Rouge as I was reading.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OH MY GOD!

I loved this fic! It was so sad, so beautiful.

So wonderfully written too. WOULD YOU PLEASE WRITE A CHAPTERED STORY ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED FROM THIER FIRST MEETING?

PLEEEEEEEEEASE! I love LeaPer!
Tenten's1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I actually got misty eyed! Great story wven though it was so sad.
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow, so good, so sad! Incredibly well written, fantastic job!
1flirtybullshtr chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
!

LOVED IT...*hiccup*
marcelinequinn chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
And here I go crying again.

I need to stop reading angst. It makes me bitchy. o_o

So well.. KUDOS. :D
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
*sniffs and shakes head* Fucking amazing that's what it was!

But im so sad,man now im gonna want to read more Leah-Jasper, though i know im only gonna like it if its like this, meaning that there was no Alice-Jasper before he met Leah, or that they didnt love each other... Too Sam Emily-ish for me... its weird for Leah to be the one to brake the other womans heart...

Loved it!

Loved it!

Great job bb, i remember i read something like this, i mean, in the fairytale type, but i cant remember the characters...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I’ve kept this story in my bookmarks for a while now. Whenever I feel like a good shot of angst, I read it. I brace myself at the same spots always, and for some reason I always hope that you have changed the ending. That he will arrive a few hours earlier, or she will just stay inside. Every single time it breaks my heart and then, after a while, I crave it again.

I can imagine you are a very strong person, to be able to write such pain and stick to your resolve of ending it without a ‘Happily ever after’. That’s a courage I look for in fanfic’s and am sorely disappointed in, frequently.

Thank you.