Reviews for Fortyeight Becomes Fortynine Becomes
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ah, very interesting. It was so sad seeing Lavi breaking like that. It was very believable, though. It was really good. It came across well and it was really sickening to hear that Bookman's first response was to want to write it down. Gosh,. these guys are so messed up.
Death-Sama01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was awesome and creepy XD
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
An interesting concept, and well written. It gave me the feel of episodes of schizophrenia (which many people confuse with multiple personality disorder)- so, really. Well done.
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really wish you would countinue this story. Poor LAvi I just want to hug him !
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh how i ADORE Lavi and Bookman. I rewatched their reunion in episode 103 literally over twenty times. I dearly wish there was more family fics of them, because I love them :) this was wonderful btw, parental Bookman and cracked Lavi made me coo
sacrosanctioned chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ah, how small the world is!

A while ago I followed Symptoms of Insanity during my "Harry Potter is the Greatest Thing of Life" phase. Though I still love Harry Potter (and your story - I followed it 'til the end!) DGM has pretty much ruled my fandom choice. After re-reading some of the chapters of SoI, I decided to see what else you had written and lo and behold, you had a DGM fic!

On this story itself, I loved the way you related the paper to pieces of Lavi himself and the personas he had acquired over the years of being a Bookman, and what's happening to "Lavi". The ending was a bit odd in my opinion, only because it happened fast but it was still a wonderful touch. Standing on the railing had to be one of my favorite parts - it resembled a choice he'd have to make.

Anyways, definitely well done. There's certainly not enough stories about Lavi and Bookman's odd (but necessary) relationship. :)
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow! Its moving, deep and entertaining!

Keep up the good work! I love it! And i love Lavi...I think he suffers a lot more than some people realise because of his cheery attitude. 3

Welldone x
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like this. It's different. You don't get a slightly insane Lavi very often.
waterlit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow hahaha bookman isn't really touched on much by fics, but you did great anyway. i liked your use of those italics (:
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It was a good story. I Love fics with Lavi and Bookman. *hugs* You deserve a nice, nice review!