Reviews for With All My Strength
Ticcing Bat chapter 26 . 8/2
omg I thought this was complete.
Ticcing Bat chapter 11 . 7/21
are you welsh? I'm down south wales. Nice to see some Welsh. I've only ever read one other twilight ff set in Walesthis is all I've read since 2010
Ticcing Bat chapter 6 . 7/20
omg please write more vamp fics this is amazing
kadesvana chapter 1 . 3/17
This is such a good story, I couldn't put it down until the last word. Hopefully you're alright and healthy wherever you may be, with a little wish for the completion of your wonderful piece someday, thank you for sharing.
telaviv chapter 1 . 3/13
Been waiting for this story since eons…. Hoping your muse finds you…. Please know that a lot of us are still rooting for this story….. Hope you are doing alright
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
What a shame you did not continue! I just found this story and was intrigued by your Edward, so old and with such a story. I wanted to learn more….
Ballerina91 chapter 26 . 8/16/2020
It's been 10 years since you've updated, so I'm sure your long gone, but I so hope you come back to finish this story. I just discovered it and already absolutely adore this version of Twilight. I am dying to hear about Joan of Arc, and where Edward and Bella's relationship goes.
readluv chapter 26 . 8/12/2020
Your story is so well written and sophisticated! I love this Edward and his unique history. I hope you eventually finish this story, it is a work of art!
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 26 . 10/8/2019
I’m so sorry this story has been abandoned. It’s truly a well-written and compelling TwiFic. Also, it’s still being rec’d in reading groups (mainly as a great story that remains regrettably incomplete). I hope that you consider continuing it someday. I remain yet hopeful and have added it to my ‘Follow/Favorite’ lists.

Thanks for sharing your talent. ~RoseE.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Man you have to finish this story! PLEASE! I have already posted a review on you last chapter and I am desperate to find out how your story ends.
Xanthuis chapter 26 . 9/1/2019
One of the best reading stories I have read , I hope someday you will continue for its so refreshing to read a amazing story with your own backstory . I love your version of Edward and his coven and their history
benkat chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I just finished reading this story. It was added to my library a while ago but you know life and such got in the way of my fanfic addiction.

Given it’s been almost a decade since you last updated I doubt it will be completed .

I just wanted to say that you have fantastic storytelling skills, and your character development is wonderful. This is a wonderful stand alone AU and you are a wonderful writer.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 12/1/2018
Abandoned yes, but such an excellent story so far! Totally worth reading for those still on the fence. It will NEVER be too late to come back to come back to us to complete this engrossing tale Rhi. I really wanted to find out about how Aedwaerth met Alice, the rest of his early history, and the repercussions of his decisions about Jane, Alec, James & Victoria.

And you had just scratched the surface of Edward's romantic side - which is what brings most of us here in the first place. My dreams tonight just might feature a happy, purring ex-warrior feeling the afterglow. lol.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2018
I love this story.I have read this story many times. Please continue this story!
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 2/21/2018
*Tap tap tap!* Is this thing on? In case you're still out there, I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you profusely for the 26 glorious chapters you've left up for posterity! Any chance of a miracle update or two? Since I totally believe in them, I've put you on Alert!

xoxo