Reviews for With All My Strength
Hillsgirl chapter 26 . 3/1
Thank you for writing this rich and beautiful story. The Edward character you have created is much easier to admire and like than the Edward of many other stories. He reminds me Eric Northman and Godric of True blood - a very appealing blend of the two. This is so beautifully written. I'm so sad that you have clearly given up on this as it's over three years since you have updated. I hope you come back to this story someday as it's such a pleasure to read your work.
Caressa26 chapter 26 . 1/10
I love your writing style! I've read all 26 chapters in just a few days. I so look forward to this story's continuation, if it is a project you are still working on. Avid reader!
homermyhero chapter 26 . 1/8
I just found this story and sat in one reading to finish it. It was so well written and with an absolutley outstanding story line, I was completky hooked. I almost screamed out loud when I got to the last chapter and saw it has not been updated in some time. It was truly one of the best reads I have encountered and adore your Edward, the back story is captivating. I love it. I doubt it will be finished which is upsetting, but I thought I would at least let you know how wonderful and talented I think you are and thank you for sharing it :)
Kanny1 chapter 26 . 1/4
I've just read up to this last chapter ( 26 ) at lightening speed and I NEED more! Tell me when PLEASE
myworldisblue chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
From time to time I come here to see if you have updated... Still keeping hope alive.
Have a wonderful new year.
Agonidzo777 chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
I have enjoyed this story, and just as it is getting interesting it is stopped. It has been quite a while.

ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT ?
TitaRitter chapter 26 . 8/9/2013
Your story is so amazing! I really hope you keep on writing! :-)
vampedup chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Oh please finish it because I absolutely love this story and your writing style! :)
Chishi chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
I miss this story so much. You're doing such a great job with this. I'd really love an update too.
m2r2a chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
aawwwww... i really hope you finish this.. great work!
sophi6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS FIC! It's been a long time since you updated this wonderful story...please don't give up on it because it has so much potential...
Daslurker chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
Wish I had a vamp doc that coulda diagnosed me in time. Love the story so far.
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
You are a master in portraying Edwards abilities. I would call Edward "the great communicator" in this chapter, only if that titled had not been already taken.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This is the second time I am reading this fiction. I am finding more details, enjoying even more.
This story is like the everlasting gobstopper.
My Daddy is Snape chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update! I have fallen in love with this story and I can't stand to have it go unfinished. It is amazing and has such a UNIQUE story line. I'm begging you here,
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »