Reviews for Not all songs have to end
tara thomure chapter 5 . 6/21
what happened next I have this in my favorites so pleses what happened next
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Donna! I freaking love how she gave him a good several hits. Such an idiot.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
So the Doctor has the chance to fix things and keep Rose dying. All good things, especially Donna getting her memories back. He was so blind the entire The Stolen Earth/Journey's End arch, completely blind and idiotic.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I wasn't quite sure what to think of this story, but it's certainly caught my interest. Leaving Rose behind in the parallel world was incredibly stupid. I'm sure what the Sister of Fate has to do with it, but her character is interesting. Rose Tyler dying isn't good!
tara thomure chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
what happened next my e-mail is I what to know
tara thomure chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
what happened next my e-mail is pleses I what to know
Emma Samari chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
This is really a good story!
Please update!
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Wow, the Doctor really has screwed up Fate! Bad Doc! He's going to have a tough time convincing Jack and Rose that they need to do what he wishes. A few punches from Donna are the least of his worries! Hope you upate soon, noticed its been a month! Please don't abandon this story, its a great idea and well written!
BadWolfBay9 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great story, hope there's more. Sometimes i really wish that i could write as good as you (and other people) do. :)
LadyThetaSigma chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This is a surprisingly great story. I hope that you will update it soon.
Giulianna chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Wow, this is so amazing! I've been looking for sth like this for weeks! It sound just like a BBC spin-off, so very original! You should really write more of this! Luv it! And waiting! D
mlynch13 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
gahhhh amazing
Athena Sapphire chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I know pretty much everyones said this, but it seems to need repeating. Please please update this it is absolutely brilliant and I am DYING to know what happens. I cannot stress enough how absolutely marvelous and fantastic and brilliant this is, please finish it. Please?
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
any chance you could finish this. it's soo good! And very origional.
Girl-Unobserved chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Pleaaaase update! You can't abandon this! D:

I saw the last date and I wanted to cry!

This is brilliant, please continue with it!