Reviews for Pilots and Titans

Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
well that looks good

anymore chaps?
animecollecter chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this is some interesting story you made. i look forward to your next chapter.
masterart chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i hope hive five going be big sirprae
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
serously you should continue with this story. but i digress you should pair shinji with raven. they match. this is a great story and im saddened you only wrote one chapter.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i like this
TURP chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
well ok i'll admit you're getting crazy on this shit (i meant that in a good way don't worry) but then again i'm crazy with my own crossovers so we're this should be bizarre but interesting to look over as it goes on. you got my attention but have you reveiwed any other fics i've done (like ectovectors, maverick hunter kln, lucy and the four chelonian saviors for example)? but anyways i digress good luck on this.
xXThe mirror tells me LIESXx chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
aww man i was hoping there would be more. that makes me a sad panda :( lol but i look forward 2 more chapters
amichalap chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
really good! please update this soon!
Legion Fardreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very nice work! I can't wait to read the next chapter, and see where this is going.
Coco y Loco chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Came across this story while searching your author's site, and I must say this is a rather interesting story. Though, according to your note at the beginning, I wouldn't of minded reading an Eva/F4 or an Eva/TT story. However, your combining of the two into one story was rather ingenious. Can't wait until the next update, no matter how long that may be, your stories are worth the wait.

P.S. A side note, I do believe you got Beast Boy's name wrong. I know it ain't as cool as Garth Johnson, but his real name is Garfield Logan.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story. Hmmm so Shinji and Raven have a brother/sister thing going...thats cool.
SF3P0X1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This needs to be placed in the crossover section because you're effectively crossing over two different fandoms. It doesn't matter if crossover pairings happen or not.

It's a good story, and well written. I just hope it hasn't been forgotten about.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very interesting job on the story so far, I hope that you'll add more soon.

-Why no pairing?
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Kickass man, keep up the good work. Update soon ja ne.