Reviews for Kamen Rider Blue Gold
Kaizer617 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I like this 1! I hope you update it someday.
mjonar2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ah. A Rider crossover with Eva. A most intresting prospect that you have undertaken. I wonder what riders he will met in his travels.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Tell me will you be basing Kamen Rider Blue and Gold's look off of Wing Knight? That would look cool
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
this is a good one. i am all for the continuation of this story but what about all the others he is leaving behind.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I don't know much of anything at all about Kamen Rider, but since it seems kind of like a cross between Ultraman and the earlier Power Rangers shows, I'm guessing it's pretty good. This is definitely an interesting story, and I'd like to see you continue it. Granted, I'd like to see pretty much all your stuff continued, 'cuz it's all pretty darn awesome...
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great start. Den Liner vs Angel sounds awesome.
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
well i have to admit, this story definatly sounds intresting...plus the time travle thing as well as shinji & misato being names as the main charactors makes me wonden if he meets a younger misato, they fall in love leading to a future misato being in love with him...or it could bust be a mother son/big sister little brother thing ;
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh boy Kamen Rider Black RX based or the (failure of an adaptation series) Masked Rider. Blue (Bio Rider) and Gold (Robo Rider). In my time here gunman I never expected you to be a fan of the Kamen Rider series. I mean how much of the series have you followed?

And it is expected that most people/authors here are not familiar with the Kamen Rider series (if they haven't watched Dragon Knight, which I can't understand why they cancelled).

I'm actually excited to see a Rider story from you gunman. Can't wait!

~RyoTheSaiyan
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Not too familiar with the Kamen Rider world, but sounds like a cool one Shinji's found himself in.

Very interested with seeing what'll go on next time.
kyugan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
ah, so no taros monsters will be contracting with Shinji then?

Too bad, I'd like to see Momo-shinji beat the tripe out of Gendo.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'll make sure to follow this fic faithfully.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
TO FAVE

WAS A
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Sounds interesting but slightly confusing at first