Reviews for Affliction's Sons
mariemermaids chapter 13 . 8/3
Loved how logical Jim was and how oblivious Spock was. Nice! Also loved how the wedding went down.
random chapter 2 . 4/14
Kirk's mother and Spock's father together?
DChan21 chapter 13 . 4/8
This story is fantastic ! I love Winona and Sarek's interaction they make such a cute couple! I love seeing them interact it came to a point that I was so exited when their story came up! Spock and Kirk really pissed me off I mean I did not like seeing Spock suffer with the uncertainty of Jim's Love but I love the ending so all that suffering was sooo worth it! I hope you consider a sequel to see the birth of Winona's and Sarek's child as well as to see more of a family interaction!
louisesnape chapter 13 . 2/2
Kyaaa love it ! (But Spirk as Elder Spock's name is terrible XD No way you can take him seriously with a name like that full of connotations :p)
naughtynati chapter 13 . 1/19
I truly loved all the characters but Jim was definitely my favourite...great story!
naughtynati chapter 4 . 1/11
Fascinating chapter...I've never liked the parents before this chapter/story.
DemeRain chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Thanks for sharing.
TheFadingLight chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Love this!
I should be sleeping, but I had to finish reading, it was just so good! A very good story
Ok, I need sleep now
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
This put me in such a good mood! Thank you!
Gina chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Oi, linda história você fez eles sofrerem um pouquinho na medida certa, parabéns
tydeerose chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Loveeeeeeeeee it! Pleaseeee continue!
PhantomShield chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
3 words. THAT WAS AWESOME!
PhantomShield chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Curious when you say "His son felt as deeply as a Vulcan, but he had the control of a Human." Wouldn't Vulcan and Human be reversed?
XanaduHawk chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Oops, I thought I was logged in when I left my review. Anyway, does the unborn little sister have a name?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I surprisingly loved the relationship between Sarek and Winona. And the wedding scene at the end was just adorable. Btw, what is name of Kirk and Spock's new baby sister (if she even has one that is)?