Reviews for Affliction's Sons
Halimede chapter 13 . 7/25
Poor Spock...all of that heartache over a misunderstanding.
elfgirl13 chapter 2 . 6/5
I like your characterisation of Frank. It's refreshing to see something besides "Frank was an abusive asshole." All we really know about him is that he was pretty pissed that a twelve year old took his antique car on a joyride. And, let's face it, that anger wasn't exactly unjustified. Of course, he didn't have to swear at a kid. But nobody's perfect, I suppose.
o0AngelicChaos chapter 4 . 4/8
Okay, I just have to take a moment to tell you, I'm apsutley loving this story! I'm relatively new to this fandom (I've been a Star Trek fan most of my life, but never really looked into the fan fiction fandom.) so I had yet to read a story with a Sarek/Winona pairing. I loving it! Winona and Sarek's interactions are HILARIOUS!

Also fair warning: I am so using a version of your description of an emotional reaction of Spock's "Spock irrationally felt like banging his forehead against a wall." (I love that!) somewhere in my ST fic I'm working on.

Okay, enough of my fangirl ranting. I'm going to go back to reading this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 13 . 4/2
This is an amazing story. Spock is my favorite character. He is some ways is the most niave.
mariemermaids chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Loved how logical Jim was and how oblivious Spock was. Nice! Also loved how the wedding went down.
random chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Kirk's mother and Spock's father together?
DChan21 chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
This story is fantastic ! I love Winona and Sarek's interaction they make such a cute couple! I love seeing them interact it came to a point that I was so exited when their story came up! Spock and Kirk really pissed me off I mean I did not like seeing Spock suffer with the uncertainty of Jim's Love but I love the ending so all that suffering was sooo worth it! I hope you consider a sequel to see the birth of Winona's and Sarek's child as well as to see more of a family interaction!
louisesnape chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Kyaaa love it ! (But Spirk as Elder Spock's name is terrible XD No way you can take him seriously with a name like that full of connotations :p)
naughtynati chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I truly loved all the characters but Jim was definitely my favourite...great story!
naughtynati chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Fascinating chapter...I've never liked the parents before this chapter/story.
DemeRain chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Thanks for sharing.
TheFadingLight chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Love this!
I should be sleeping, but I had to finish reading, it was just so good! A very good story
Ok, I need sleep now
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
This put me in such a good mood! Thank you!
Gina chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Oi, linda história você fez eles sofrerem um pouquinho na medida certa, parabéns
tydeerose chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Loveeeeeeeeee it! Pleaseeee continue!