Reviews for Affliction's Sons
Gina chapter 13 . 4/5
Oi, linda história você fez eles sofrerem um pouquinho na medida certa, parabéns
tydeerose chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Loveeeeeeeeee it! Pleaseeee continue!
Firin chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
3 words. THAT WAS AWESOME!
Firin chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Curious when you say "His son felt as deeply as a Vulcan, but he had the control of a Human." Wouldn't Vulcan and Human be reversed?
XanaduHawk chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Oops, I thought I was logged in when I left my review. Anyway, does the unborn little sister have a name?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I surprisingly loved the relationship between Sarek and Winona. And the wedding scene at the end was just adorable. Btw, what is name of Kirk and Spock's new baby sister (if she even has one that is)?
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
OH my god..that story was so amazing and I loved it so much...I wish there were more...love it.
ncalkins chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I find that Elder Spock is named Sprik funny.
But at the same time part of him awws at the thought that Spock mushed jim and his name together...But, then I laugh.
anon chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
The summary promises romance/angst, and this fic certainly delivers. By the end I wanted to strangle the both of them for being so pessimistic, for believing that the other would still desire a mere "friends with benefits" relationship.
Kahleesii chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was a wonderful story, it really touched my heart. Thank you for writing it!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
You had me terrified up until the end that they were going to end their relationship. Great story!
iggle731 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
This was so cute and I loved the whole plot!
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Those last lines killed me. Absolutely hillarious.

Awesome story!
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Ok, this story was brilliant. It was without a doubt the best Star Trek story I have ever read, and it's tied for first with the best Fanfiction ever. You are an amazing author. Never stop writing. I hope you don't mind of I share this with the Fanfiction community on Facebook, we're always on the look out for great new stories. :) Live long and prosper ;)
atymer chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Good story full of affection and compassion.
I liked this interpretation of Winoa. The work just fine.