Reviews for Agent of Achilles
Castigar0 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I'm really enjoying this story man, I do hope that you continue
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
awesome! please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Lol that was halerious i was thinkin after u fin the agent of acilies u could do a story called the return of shinji and use last chapter as the first i bet it would be a blast carnt wait for the next chaptor
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Awesome story, even the omake.
Please continue.
Ace2Hiro chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I am a big fan of your stories, and this is one of my favorite because I have always been a fan of Greek related fiction.

I suggest having Shinji be the one to kill Paris. This could be an indirect claim on Helen. This would give her another reason to go after Shinji. Also have Aphrodite meddle in Shinji's love life some more, it's kind of funny and reminds me of the Hercules/Xena TV shows of when the gods/goddesses would appear to the main characters.

Perhaps even have Aphrodite and Athena go after Shinji. That would be a good plot twist. Also don't have Shinji return to his world. That has been done so many times with him going to a new world and then returning to his world after becoming happy in the new world, that it has become repetitive and boring, not to mention a story killer.

Good luck on your future stories and I hope to see an update on this story very soon. Also PM me if you need a beta reader or any more ideas on where to go with this story.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Nicely done, Sir! Nicely done!

My two cents: There are scenes in movies that are not in books. There are scenes in books that are not in movies. I'm sure that those who saw "Troy" can supply what's missing via their own memories and imaginations. Same with those who read about the Trojan War in their history books and Homer. ::chuckles:: I'm sure that more than a few "filled in the blanks" with their imaginations there as well. Nothing wrong with blanks. It gives our imaginations necessary exercise.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter. Take care and thanks for sharing.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
A true Greek classic, with a twist.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Nice section here, and will be looking forward to how the battle goes, and what might become of Helen, who is starting to fall with some help for Shinji as well, and the reactions from certain other folk.
Donderkind chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I must admit, I didn't expect to enjoy this story as much as I did! I'm usually not a bit fan of Eva Characters in non Eva settings. So I had avoided this story for a while.

But all that has changed, what a tremendous story! Shinji-kun has become a kick-ass Myrmidon and I love it!

Enjoyed the omake, up to that point I was hoping that maybe Asuka or one of the others was also in the Iliad World, but maybe she is, 'cos it was just an omake I guess!

Either way, so glad that I finally actually read this. Very enjoyable story. Look forward to more!

Cheers.
SomeGuy300 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
OH MAN! It's sooooo good that you're back, and I love this omake, and I wonder if Achilles and Amerzia will somehow arrive in their time. The things that will happen! Can't wait for more!
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Sweet. I have been hoping for this update forever. Please update again soon, ja ne.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
personally i think you might have gone a bit overboard adding the other gods and the titans but i'll reserve judgement for the next chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
LOL!asuka speechless?now i would pay to see that
cdog21 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I honestly didn't think you would ever update this story, but man am I pleasantly surprised. The wait may have been long, but it was worth it.

Now I'm off to catch up on your other stories that were updated as well.