Reviews for Southern Charm
Clyden chapter 34 . 10/27
You know, this was such a wonderful book. It also made me realize few things about myself as I read it. Both Jasper and Edward were so sweet. How I wish I could have something like that, nevertheless it's still nice to read such amazing and touching stories. I'm glad you decided to write as this is such a good read. Wherever you are, I hope you keep your creative spirit in you. Thank you.
Roxy70 chapter 34 . 5/21
Loved it! Thank you!
dpennell007 chapter 34 . 9/6/2019
Fabulous story with just enough drama, romance and perfectly written sexy times! I was a little shocked that all of a sudden there was no more to this one, but thankfully I see there are outtakes and chronicles on your profile calling my name.
Kelly457 chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Rereading my fav E/J story, again!
KelSt chapter 17 . 2/8/2017
Rereading this for the umpteenth time...still one of my most favourite stories! Thank you.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
Omg... "occifer' lol. I'm dying. That was awesome.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
yep want to hurt you right now.. I do the same thing with my fics sometimes thought... So I understand lol.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
That last chapter... I'm still during over Jasper's line "Yes, I love you! Ass****" lol great story so far
LadyEchoLynn chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
I wonder if you've ever Written any BDSM stories... a few moments there it's seemed to come out a bit lol. Great story so far :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 34 . 6/10/2016
That's adorable perfect last words from Cletus perfect and have to read the holiday outtake mwah.
Gubefan1980 chapter 33 . 6/10/2016
That was perfect always love Edward and jasper together. Great story, sweet tender ending very nicely done. I know it's been a while, but so sorry about your mom, love the outtakes, Cletus is hysterica .
Gubefan1980 chapter 32 . 6/10/2016
I did forget I thought he injured his leg before he reached the end. He's in deep do do good chapter and while I can understand him wanting to get back to work, he betrayed Edward's trust.
Gubefan1980 chapter 31 . 6/10/2016
Omg I remember that very very cute chapter. My boyfriend is going to take me home and fuck me
Bwahaha
Gubefan1980 chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
That was such a lovely chapter, so wonderful that Edward is accepting himself as worthy of Jasper's love and a future with him. Tender poignant lovemaking very beautifully done.
Gubefan1980 chapter 29 . 6/10/2016
Holy fucking shit, mmpf my weakness I'm such a rim slut truly a pervy old woman geez was that fuck hawt.
2,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »