Reviews for Southern Charm
KelSt chapter 17 . 2/8
Rereading this for the umpteenth time...still one of my most favourite stories! Thank you.
EchoLynn chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
Omg... "occifer' lol. I'm dying. That was awesome.
EchoLynn chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
yep want to hurt you right now.. I do the same thing with my fics sometimes thought... So I understand lol.
EchoLynn chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
That last chapter... I'm still during over Jasper's line "Yes, I love you! Ass****" lol great story so far
EchoLynn chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
I wonder if you've ever Written any BDSM stories... a few moments there it's seemed to come out a bit lol. Great story so far :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 34 . 6/10/2016
That's adorable perfect last words from Cletus perfect and have to read the holiday outtake mwah.
Gubefan1980 chapter 33 . 6/10/2016
That was perfect always love Edward and jasper together. Great story, sweet tender ending very nicely done. I know it's been a while, but so sorry about your mom, love the outtakes, Cletus is hysterica .
Gubefan1980 chapter 32 . 6/10/2016
I did forget I thought he injured his leg before he reached the end. He's in deep do do good chapter and while I can understand him wanting to get back to work, he betrayed Edward's trust.
Gubefan1980 chapter 31 . 6/10/2016
Omg I remember that very very cute chapter. My boyfriend is going to take me home and fuck me
Bwahaha
Gubefan1980 chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
That was such a lovely chapter, so wonderful that Edward is accepting himself as worthy of Jasper's love and a future with him. Tender poignant lovemaking very beautifully done.
Gubefan1980 chapter 29 . 6/10/2016
Holy fucking shit, mmpf my weakness I'm such a rim slut truly a pervy old woman geez was that fuck hawt.
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
Holy crap this almost made me cry. This is one of the most beautiful E and J stories I've ever read. Just as a side note. Yes, it's the "nape of my neck" I realize that Ffn is written by amateurs, so to speak, but it makes me crazy when I see "his nape . I never say anything most of the time, but it drives me nuts. Great tender, sweet, so lovely.
Gubefan1980 chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
Very tragic situation, I experienced that myself, except there was physical abuse as well. Rein of terror in my childhood home. The big difference was the adults around me, aunts and uncles did nothing to stop my mother's abuse. You have written this so well, and unfortunately Carlisle comes out looking like a heartless dick. Which he was. Not sure he deserves Edward's forgiveness.
Gubefan1980 chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Omg I remember this chapter do beautiful tender poignant such an incredible connection between the two men. You nailed it with their connection, their love for each other is palpable. I started tesring up despite having read it before. Just indescribably heart wrenchingly beautiful.
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
Sorry hit the wrong thing very lovely chapter, so sweet tender and poignant, btw, you nailed it twice, so many authors refer to collarbone plural, it's one bone not two, and you have no idea how many people wrote torturosly when they mean tortuously. Oh, yes Karmann Ghia loved those cars, I don't think VW makes them anymore. Cletus is such a perv. ;)
2,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »