Reviews for EVA ODST
Redstar Henry chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
One of the most interesting EVA HALO fanfic.

Pros: Full of potential. Emotional and character development

Cons:
The teams role is not enough
Lacks:
Assault solider (or point man/ General purpose solider): need for general engagement
Toji: muscle/mechanic/heavy ordance: Too much roles (mechanic and heavy do not go very well)
Technological officer: Recommend Maya (include hacking)
Asuka: Marksman Rei sniper (overlapping) Recommend Asuka as assault

Additional recommendations
Master Chief Team adventure
Introduce MAGI as team AI
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a good start to an Eva/HALO crossover though I admit I watched Halo Legends but yet to play the games.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like the idea. I hope to read more of this...
Satoshi-Vampire chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Shittttt

That is a very powerfull fic. And Used Evangelion temantic. Bastard astuted.

Hi I am Satoshi Vampire and I like yours fics of Evangelion and more...yours ideas are powerfull hehehe this is a big work about thats a ReiShinji fic. Thats wonder

Please...continues the fic...and continue the others fic of Eva...

I love the Shinji&Rei fics... I love you ...is thrue...

PD: Sorry sometimes forget my English
Commisar Shyus Gyus chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Quick correction, the ODST's have been around since very near the founding of the UNSC, and you should have John be less emotional, he is a SPARTAN-II after all. Other than that, I like where this is going!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
A shorty but a goodie. The only Halo I'm "familiar" with are the OSTs. However, I've written quite a few RPG solos to them. Keep up the good work and get to this when you can.

Also, aren't master marksman and sniper close enough so as to make never-no-mind?
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aren't master marksman and sniper just about the same thing?
Akytsu Frozen chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
jeje interesting idea good fic (a little lot weird but) see ya in the next chap
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
well i like it. keep it up
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
A tragic but good start for this alternate universe.

Take it the title means it's related to the newest Halo game along with Evangelion.

That makes this fan of Halo games and stories real excited.
kyugan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
considering Shinji's penchant for going 'berserk' in the series, 'and the fact his knife is the only one that looks like a damn knife', making him a Knife Fighter is ideal.

Is Master Chief (aka John 117) going to have a major role in the boy's life? Like a surrogate father figure or something? I can see Sgt. Johnson taking an active role in the kid's life _
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Its an fun idea

looking forward to more
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
halo odst and eva.

nice.

ya know, you didnt need to kill yui quite like that, though, I'll give you points that at least shinji was out cold at the time.

lookin forward to the next mission.
Neferius chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I heart Halo and Evangelion. It's always interesting to see the two fused.

Looking forward to it.

Read ya Later
Slicerness chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i like it. very original.

although there is one small error that as an avid fan of halo i must point out. the ODST's have been around since well before the spartan mark 1 failure. the story summary made it sound like the ODST's were a new thing.

otherwise though a wonderful start, very promising.