Reviews for Realization
this story was perfect.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
This is a nifty and lovely story.
JustMe279 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
*O*
CubeyKyuubi chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Ah. I think it's got a very sad feel to it here. It makes me sad to think he might be left alone because Sakura and Rinne are probably going to end up together.

The damashigami she's looking for... Is it Sabato? Great chapters, 2&3.
Neko Demon Yuki Korihana chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
inuyasha and kagome. really! otherwise it was an awesome write a sakura's eyes are brown
Neko Demon Yuki Korihana chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
sakura's eyes are brown
Nyk's Echo chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
awwwwe that was so sweet and adorable in every sense! :)

I'm STILL amazed at how perfectly you portray all ur characters- especially rinne. You clearly interpret the manga very well!

I loved and enjoyed reading this story Thank you for writing it!

Oh, and i've been reading rinne chapters on shoensunday but recently after the disasters in japan, they haven't uploaded any chapters since 89! do u noe if i can continue reading anywhere else?

~Nyony
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Marvelous
Miyori999 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
oh, that last review was me, Sorry, I hadn't yet logged in.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Thankyou for writing this story! I know many fan fiction writers feel as though there stories are just that. Well, okay, so it'll never get published certainly, but there have only been 3 fanfictions that have left an impact on me as this one has. I am finding it difficult to write this review, as what could I say to sum up my feelings about this story?

When I read a sorry that keeps me on edge 0_0, I have to keep reading until a point the suspense is mended. When something scary or awful happens I cover my mouth and become very quiet OxO. When I read lovey stuff, I chuckle A. When I read corny events and oh so obviousness, I snicker and shake my head -_-'. Or I might chuckle out loud with my face under my hand. For a story to make a sort of... I don't know... feeling in me, it has to include the proper proportions of all of those reactions from me.

It was also well written. Poor writing conventions are one of the things that make me cringe the most, and there were very few brow-raising errors within this story, barely any at all.

The ending was sweet, and true, very true, a bit... well, okay, more than a bit corny; but the rest of it considered, the corniness of the very ending barely bothered me at all.

This was a wonderful contribution to this site, and I can tell that you really are a wonderful writer, to both keep the audience entertained, and let the story drift into their hearts for the time being. Keep writing, and I wish the best.

You are a truly wonderful writer, and a magnificent person Ms. Notebook! Now I'm off to read your newest story. 0
catgirld86 chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Uwaaahhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please write with the speed of light!
The Lifeless girl chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Absolutely lovely! Update soon!

:D
Onba chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Good story, but you killed Masato! So sad! I've always liked him for some reason.

I eagerly await the final chapter!
CubeyKyuubi chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
My friend has been telling me to read this for a month now, and she was right, it is a awesome story. It seems a little dark though, I think the actual Manga is a fun and happy sort of story, like Ms. Takahashi's shorties and Ranma 1/2 were. Then it is AU, and how can a story about ghosts and stuff not be dark? I'll definatly be reading more when I have more time (the chapters are long, but I like how they're broken up into parts.) I hope to read lighter happy parts between Rinne and Sakura soon w Chow~
Cpt-Abfall chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Aaaaaah, this story is so amazing! I can't wait until the next chapter!