Reviews for Guyver Meets Witchblade
A name chapter 2 . 5/9
I really... really want to see more of this, as two of the most powerful object that turn people into fighting machine each from different universe in this one story, i like to see how they will fight together against two evil organization.

seeing it never been touch in years... I like to make a request of one of two things.

1) Go on with the story
2) remake/Reboot

Ether one is fine, i just like to see how this could work out.
RexBlazer1 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
It's a good story, but I take it that since it hasn't been updated in four years that it's dead now?
Mr.unknow chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
This seem to be a great story, in its own sex craze, blood splatter, violent way.

but its seem it hasn't been up dated for a few years now, so is this a dead story or a story that been put on hold for a long time? I would like to read more of this.
PilotofWingZero chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Great blending of three different anime together. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BookWyrm666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The world is not going to know what hit it.
Kage Bijuu chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
All I got to say this is a very nice chapter and excellent lemon and i guessing next chapter the Zoanoids and Demons will get into a fight with each. But I guessing on that one.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I though I review this epic story. But it look like I didn't but anyway this is a very epic start of a story that for sure and I need to ask nothing bad going to happen to Rei involving the Witchblade right?
animecollecter chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
when's the next chapter. I'll put this on my favorite stories list. i have seen the witchblade anime series but not guyver. but you made a real good cross road of neon genesis Evangeline, witchblade and guyver. can't wait for next chapter.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
a good story so i cannot wait for an update.
True owner of Tetsusigia chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
this is a great story please don't leave it unfinished that would be too cruel
Outsider chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
I think you really should continue this story,for it is interesting and well ritten.

Please keep up the good work
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Not all that familiar with Witchblade, and I've never even heard of Guyver, but all in all, this is a pretty interesting story.
Black Ace 0 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Update soon please
masterart chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
uh oh look like trouble i wait for the next story to see what happen
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I never found the time or opportunity to review your story, but now that I have both, my first question involves the Witchblade: Is the Witchblade of this story partially based on Witchblade: Takeru, that manga that ended with a little sadness done to the characters if you've read it already? I've yet to write something to do that manga justice, but I shall get to it in due time. I just want to know that question first.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »